WINK WINK

Trains P.O.V
We walked inside the house doors and i collapsed on the couch.
Siren thought it would be funny to sit on me. I puched her off and sat up.

"Hey... Uh... Since none of your rooms are ready...uh..." Brent said scratching the back of him neck

"Its cool you can sleep with train i want my own room tonight." Siren said giving me a quick and suddle wink.

What was that supposed to mean?

"If train's okay with it." Brent said. Its like he enticed me to sleep with him tonight but it worked.

"Yeah sure.." I said not being able to look away from his eyes.

He smiled and ran twords me, scooping me up in his arms.

"Well lets go cause im tired." He said giving me a wink so siren couldnt see.

Whats up with all the winking?!

And again whats that supposed to mean?!

He walked me upstairs with siren following. He walked me into his room and threw me on the bed.

He jumped next to me and turned the tv on. I looked at him in deep admiration and starred at his eyes which were locked on the tv screen.

"Do you like american ho- why are you starring at me?" He said smiling looking back at me.

"I don't know... I like your eyes." I said smiling at how stupid that sounded out loud

He smiled and pulled me on top of him so we were face to face. His eyes were like a trance. He scanned my face and leaned in slowly. I leaned in too and connected our lips.

It was a slow kiss but i could feel the love in it. It was the best kiss I've ever had. He pulled away and looked at me smiling. He kissed me again and i kissed back.

It was the kissing that didn't lead to anything but i loved it. The kiss slowly turned into us making out. He pulled away out of breath and smiled at me.

"Uh... You should probably get to sleep." He said blushing a bit.

I smiled back and kissed his lips once more and laid in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. He kissed my neck and whispered,

"good night my punk princess."

I smiled at the new nick name and closed my eyes.

Am I really falling for my brother?