Suprise!!!

Trains P.O.V
I walked down the stairs to get breakfast. I sat down and brent sat next to me. I almost fell asleep sitting up.

Justin stepped down the stairs sleepily then starred at me. The way he was starring at me, I decided to just go eat upstairs.

I grabbed my plate and walked past him. Justin grabbed my arm and whispered something in my ear that made me want to break down crying

"Im gonna make sure you get put back in that little orphanage of yours... You shouldnt have messed with me."

I ripped my arm away from him as tears started forming in my eyes. I dropped my plate, shattering it and ran up the stairs.

I went into my non finished room and grabbed a pillow and cried into it on the ground. I thought about how badly I was going to get punished.

I thought my family loved me... Wanted me... I guess I was wrong...

Brent slowly and carefully walked in trying not to startle me. I looked up and wipped my eyes.

"What did justin say to you?" He said trying to remain calm.

I didnt feel like talking so instead i just rolled over and burried my face more in the pillow.

"I have good news.... And bad news." He said placeing a hand on my waist.

"What?..." I mumbled while sniffing.

"You know siren? That girl from thw orphanage?.... Well, were adopting her." He said moving my hair out of my face.

"WHAT?!??" I yelled tackiling him. I started crying tears of joy until I remembered that he had bad news. I sat up, straddling his waist.

"Whats the bad news?" I asked

"School starts in a few days... Three days to be exact..." He said sitting up on his elbows.

"So you not sending me back?" I asked shocked.

"No of course not why would we?" He said flipping me over on my back

"I love you and im not gonna let them send you back, and when siren gets here we can all team up on justin... Speaking of siren, are you ready to go get her?" He said helping me up

"WERE GETTING HER NOW?!" I yelled running downstairs.

"Ill meet you in the car." He yelled after me.

A/N: the pic above is siren fyi