Movies at home

Brent's P.O.V
    I really hope Train and Siren like all of my friends. Well, I know that at least Siren like one of my friends... I cant believe Monster is her brother.

    "so.... Movie?" Matt said putting his arm around Train, for some reason it really pissed me off, but I didn't show it.

    "y-yeah sure." i said giving Matt the look to back off.

    Matt turned around and headed towards the living room along with all of my friends. Train looked up at me and tilted her head a little. I gave her a half smile and we walked into the living room and we all piled up on the couch. Train sat beside me and Siren sat on monsters lap.

    "What movie should we watch?" Tony said leaning his head on blades shoulder. They are kind of a thing but wont admit it.

    "AMITYVILLE HORROR!!!!" Monster yelled

    "HELL YEAH!" Matt yelled playfully punching him.

    Train looked up at me through her eyelashes and whispered to me, "Can we talk?"

    i nodded my head and helped her up and we walked upstairs into my room.

    "what was with matt putting his arm around me? Why did you give him that look?" she said looking at me confused. I took a step closer to her and put my hand on her hips.

    "I-i L- like you... alot, and i know its weird but I want to protect you and i want you to be mine... but if not i-" she cut me off by kissing me. i backed her up to the bed and laid her down.

    i pulled her top off and put my hands on her hips as she continued to kiss me. she started messing with the bottom of my shirt so i slipped it off. She flipped me over and straddled my hips. It started to get real hot and spicy when someone knocked on the door.

    "movies almost over you better hurry up in there." Siren said through the door.

    siren sat up and laughed. She threw my boxers at me and redressed. ii but on my boxers and put shorts and my t-shirt on. we walked downstairs but Train stopped me and kissed my cheek.

    "I love you too." she said smiling at me.

            THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ReADING IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS OR THINGS YOU WANT TO HEPPEN LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS I WANT THIS STORY TO BE SPECIAL