Lets got to the Zoo

A/N: lol i realized that i wrote siren instead of train in my last chapter. yes, yes i know. also I realized i updated a bit late so sorry!!!!!! I knew I didn't have anything to do the next day so I decided to just write then, Also, its longer than it would have been if it was updated on time.

Siren'S P.O.V
Brent wanted us to get to know his friends more so he told us that were going to the zoo later. I've been spending a ton of time with monster lately; I'm so glad i have some family left, it helps me out a lot.

Monster was hanging out in my room while i did my make up for the zoo. He connected his phone to my speaker and walked over taking the brush out of my hand. He spun my chair around so I was facing him.

"I wasn't done you know." i said grabbing the brush back from him.
"I know you like Justin." He said smirking.

My eyes widened, "How do you know?" I said astonished.

his eyes lit up and he wrapped me up in a bone crushing hug, "OH MY JINXX MY BABY SISTER HAS A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!" He yelled

"SHUT UP!! If you tell him I swear..." i said in a harsh tone.

"I wont i promise." he said holding up his pinkie for me to link mine with his.

"Now finish your makeup so we can go to the zoo." he said sitting back on the bed.

Trains P.O.V
i put on my BMTH shirt and straightened my hair. The blue was starting to fade... I'll just have siren do it later. Brent hopped on the bbed and got on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked throwing my hair up in a pony-tail but leaving my bangs down.

"Yeah, but were waiting for Siren." He said getting up and walking over towards me.

Siren burst through the door announcing that she was ready; thus scaring the living shit out of me. I grabbed my 'Pizza is my valentine' bag and walked out of the room with Brent following close behind. He grabbed m hand gently and whispered in my ear,

"Remember... your mine." he said in a loving voice.

I kissed his cheek and headed out the door and into the car waiting for us with all the guys inside. Siren and Monster were already inside and matt and Tony were sitting up front. We got in the car but there wasn't a lot of room so I had to sit on Brent's lap.

-------- SKIPPING CAR RIDE---------

Brent's P.O.V
We got out of the car and ran into the zoo. Matt gave Train a piggy back which surprisingly didn't bother me considering she wasn't oblivious that I like her anymore. She looked back at me and smiled which gave me butterflies. I love her. Tony and I raced to the giraffes, but he tripped on a curb and fell in the grass, so I won that race.

Siren and Justin were walking together talking. Justin keeps talking about her to me. He's totally in love, I can tell. He reached over and grabbed her hand and she smiled at him. I saw monster closely behind trying not to be over protective, because thats just his personality. Matt put Train down and she ran towards me.

"Heyyyy!!!" She said laughing and pushing my sholder.

"hello darling." i said kissing her forehead.

"So.... I was thinking... since were dating now... do you.. maybe.. want to go on a date?" she said nervously.

"Yes totally... lets go tonight. cause... why not?" i said laughing and grabbing her hand.

The rest of the time we were at the zoo we just looked at animals, and we got ice cream. We got in the car and i got a text from my mom.

mom: GOOD NEWS!! TRAIN AND SIRENS ROOMS WILL BE DONE TOMORROW!!"

Oh yeah i haven't told her yet... I'll tell her later.
Brent: great!

The car came to a stop and me, Train, Monster, and Siren got out and went into our house. me and Train got ready for our date... it wasn't fancy or anything so I told her to dress casual. When she was read. I grabbed the candles and matched and put them in the basket. We got in the car and i put the blindfold on her and i drove us to our very first date.