Maybe we can run away

Me and siren got out of the car and hugged like we haven't seen each other in years.

Brent came up behind me and put his hand on my waist.

"Hi im brent. Im your new brother." He said smiling.

Siren jumped on him wrapping her legs around his tourso.

"Thank you so much." She mumbled into his neck.

We walked inside and justin was standing right there glaring at all of us, his face getting redder with every passing second.

He grabbed my by the collar and threw my down on the ground. I hit my head and lost my breath. Siren stood there wide eyed

"What the hell is your problem?!" She yelled pushing him back.

"YOU EMOS ARE MY PROBLEM!!" He yelled pushing siren back.

Brent helped me up then he went after justin. Jumping on him and starddling his chest. He continued to punch him straight in the face till Justin stopped moving.

Blood was covering brents hand hovering over justins face for one last punch until mom walked in screaming.

"WHATS GOING ON?!?!" She yelled throwing brent off justin.

Justin wasnt moving. Brent grabbed my arm and looked me in the eyes. I knew exactly what he was thinking.

I nodded my head and grabbed sirens arm. We ran out the door as fast as we could and ran down the street.