TO THE MALL...again

Sirens P.O.V
I could tell train and Brent liked each other. The way train would shove him playfully and how Brent would walk into her.

Finally we got to the mall. To be honest in kind of scared of malls. I love them and all its just the people... They always judge, laugh, and point...

Brent put his hand on my shoulder, he probably noticed my
nervous-ness. I looked up at him and looked back down.

I didn't feel like trying or pretending to be happy. I didn't bother to put a stupid fake smile on.

Brent gave ma a concerned look and gave me a hug. A nice warm hug... It was exactly what I needed.

"Its going to be okay..." He mumbled.

Train put her hand on my shoulder and hugged me too.

"Okay, okay." I said laughing.

Train and Brent smiled and we ran inside the mall.

"Lets fluck shit up." Train yelled running into forever 21.

We ran inside there bathroom (me and train did) and bought a pad, put water on it and stuck it on the mirror.

(A/N: me and chloe have actually done this before its really funny)

We told Brent and walked out of the store laughing.

Next we ran into target and took there shopping carts and put them in JC penny's.

A cop saw us and grabbed us by our shirts and kicked us out.

Train looked at me and laughed. Brent looked at us then quickly ran inside and knocked a rack of cloths down.

He ran back out and grabbed us. Th police were running after us. We ran as far a we could and sat down on the curb.

The police stopped chasing us once we were off the mall premisses.

We slowly walked the rest of the way home. We talked and brent gave train a piggy back ride. Im going to make sure they end up together.