This is not the end

Brent's P.O.V
   I heard a knock at the door and knew it was the guys. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Matt ran past me and upstairs where train and siren were. All the guys including me ran upstairs following.

Matt was hugging train and siren. We all sat down in a circle while train sat on matts lap.

"Okay guys I have a plan... It's not going to be hard." I said looking down

"Matt, I need you to take train home with you. Take care of her please. She turns 18 in a year," I looked at siren and put my hand on her cheek, " train I love you and that's why I'm doing this, I'm gonna visit you a lot so never doubt that I love you." She kissed me.

I looked at siren and hugged her, "monster, I need you to take siren and keep her. Now that she has family, I think it's best if she stays with you." I said looking at siren as the tears formed in her eyes.

"Justin, watch siren, make sure she's always happy and please be a good boyfriend. We both know you have a crush on each other so just date already." I said rolling my eyes.

Siren laughed as the tears continued to roll down her face.

"Your not going to visit me?" She asked looking down.

"Only 5 days a week." I said laughing.

"So... Let's have fun tonight and in the morning let's say our goodbyes. I told you I would protect you." I said to train kissing her once more.