Getting Siren

Trains P.O.V
I waited in the car for brent. I was so happy and excited to have realized that they wernt taking me back and on top of that adopting my best friend

Brent got in the car and smiled at me. He didnt start the car... Just starred at me.

"What?" I asked starting the car for him

"What did justin say?" He said in a soft voice full if concern.

"Just.... That you and your family were taking me back....but I dont care... I just want to get Siren.." I said changing the subject. Im not really one for talking about my feelings.

"Im gonna kill him." Brent mumbled under his breath. I pretended not to hear him.

We pulled out of the driveway and drove to the orphanage. Me and brent ran inside.

As soon as mrs. Jackson saw me she grabbed a hand full of my hair and punched me in my stomach.

"HEY!" Brent yelled pushing her back and grabbing me.

I fell over on the ground out of breath.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at her, "go get siren were leaving." He said.

I ran up the stairs and ran intio my old room. Siren was laying on her bed lifeless. Quiet sobs escaping her mouth.

"Siren?" I spoke quietly.
"Train?" She said shifting over.

I saw the brusis and cuts surrounding her body. She could barely speak.

"What happened?!" I asked placing my hand on her forehead.

"I dont want to talk about it... What are you doing here?" She asked carefully sitting up

"Your comming with us so get tour stuff together." I said while grabbing some if her cloths and throwing them into a pile.

She shot up in excitment but i pushed her back down so she wouldnt hurt something.

"Are you serious?" She yelled thinking i wad joking

"No. now lets get you packed." I said grabbing all of her stuff.

When we finished packing I grabbed her bag and helped siren down the stairs. Brent saw that siren was struggling so he grabbed the bag from my hand so I could
Fully help her get down the stairs.

She stopped right before we went through the door and looked at
Mrs. Jackson

"I hope you burn in hell." Was all she said before we walked out.

I helped Siren into the back seat of the car and laid her down. Im so glad we got her out of there. She gave me a smile of relife and we headed home.

A/N: hi guys i really hope your enjoying the story!! Give me some feedback and tell me your ideas and all dat jazz <3