new friends and new family members

With Brent still holding me, I decided that I needed to suck it up so I could meet new people and not look like a weirdo. I heard the door bell ring and a ton of knocks. Brent grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes with a soft smile.

    "Are you ready?" He asked me.

    I took a deep breath and nodded my head. we walked down the stairs and he put his hand on the door knob and looked at me. He grabbed my shoulders and put me behind him.

    He opened the door and about five guys ran through the door and tackled Brent inn a hug... well I guess were not surprising them. Brent laughed and pushed them off and onto the floor. They all looked at me shocked.

One of the guys with scraggly black and blue scene hair looked at me and gasped.

    "Is that-"
    "Yes." Brent answered his question prematurely.
    "YOUR SOOO CUTE!!!!!!" he yelled picking me up and swinging me around.
    "SIREN!!!!!!!" I yelled up at her.

    She ran as fast as lightning down the stairs, out of breath she gave me the 'what the hell' look

    "w-who is t-this." she said looking at a guy with black hair that covered his eye. Shes totally into him.

    "Train, this is matt- the guy who attacked me
    blade- a guy with red and black hair with bright blue eyes... kind of like Brent
    monster- a guy with purple at the tips of his hair
    Jake- the guy siren was starring at
    and, Tony- he pointed to a guy with turquoise hair....
    these are my best friends." he said watching me to make sure i was okay.

    These guys seemed so chill and fun, it was awesome. There awesome. I hugged Matt and they all engulfed me in a huge group hug.

sirens P.O.V
Jake was sooooo cute. he gave me a smile as he probably noticed me starring at him. monster bumped into me and his eyes widened, he hugged me and almost went into tears.

    "Siren?" he whispered. Why is he so interested in me?
    "I missed you so much..." he said now in tears.
    "Whats going on?" i asked patting him on the back.
    "You don't remember?" he asked looking at me
    "um... no? sorry." i said really confused.
    "Your my sister... My twin sister." he said looking at me.

    Now that he said that i could start to see the resemblance; but this cant be happening.

    "I know you probably don't believe me... So heres a picture." Monster pulled out a picture in his wallet... and sure enough... it was me. I have a brother.