Maybe we shouldn't

Brents P.O.V
I could hear my mom yelling after us. For the first time in a long time i felt free. I turned my head and saw my moms car comming for us.

I saw a nearby forest and led siren and train into it. We ran as deep in as we could.

I stopped trying not to make alot of noise. Train looked at me,

"Can you hear?" She asked quietly.

I gave her a confused look and listened as quietly. I heard my mom faintly crying.

"Im sorry...." She sais to herself.

I took a deep breath and walked twords my mom. She had her forehead on her car and she was on her knees.

I walked up behind her and put my hand on her sholder.

"It was Justin... He hurt Train." I said softly.

She turned around and sprang up into my arms. She cried into my sholder.

"Im so sorry.... Im gonna send him to a boarding school... He wont bother you or the girls ever again." She said kissing my cheak.

She ran over to train and siren and gathered them in a group girls.

"Im so sorry girls... Siren sweety welcome to the family," she sighed

"Im really sorry this happened. I told your father to take justin to the hospital. When hes fully recovered im sending him away." She said smiling putting her hand on trains cheak.

"Why dont you three go to the mall just to take a break from our crazy family." She said handing me a credit card.

"Dont be shy we have more money then we know what to do with at the moment." She said kissing my forehead and getting back in her car.

"She took the car....." I said sighing

"Guess were walking." Train said walking up the street.