Later That Night

Brent's P.O.V.

We pulled into the driveway train had fallen asleep. God she look so pretty, I wanna call her mine, I want her to be my first and last but I don't know if she thinks or feels the same.

I find my way out of my thoughts and got out of the car.

I cared train inside the house and lay her on my bed. I changed her in to some of my baggy pj's.

She groaned and rolled over then she quickly fell back to sleep. I decided since she was asleep I would get ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth then put my boxers on. I laid in bed next to train. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me, basking in the sweet smell of her vanilla scented hair.

******morning******
Brent's P.O.V
I woke up with train shaking out of my grasp. She started mumbling incoherent words.

"P-please no..." She mumbled scrunching her eyebrows together.

She screamed and shot up crying. She was awake now. She looked at me like I just killed someone. She backed away scared.

"Train.... It's me Brent.. I'm not going to hurt you." I said calmly.

She looked like she was fighting herself on weather to trust me or not.

Her breathing slowly came back to normal and the fear in her eyes was gone.

She walked over to me, I stood up and hugged her.

"C'mon let's go get breakfast princess." I said kissing her forehead and leading her down the stairs