In The Hospital

I am FINALLY done editing this! So, on to the next chapter! ^_^

PLEASE VOTE! COMMENT! It means a lot to me! <3 <3 <3

__________________________________________________

"Get your fat ass up!" My sister yells making me flinch. Slowly sitting up, I rub my eyes. "Mom, said get up! It's time to go to school!" She shouts slamming the door close.

First day of school as a sophomore and I can't believe I've survived with all the torment, but I don't care. I was bullied every single day. My sister hates me even my mom, but my dad is always sticking up for me. I always thought it was out of pity until my dad and I had a father to daughter talk when I was ten. I was a fat child growing up and I still am. I am a fifteen years old sophomore weighing 297 pounds, that's why I always wear sweats and a baggy shirt. I have tons of sweats in the color of black and grey.

"Ughhhh!" I groan getting up to the bathroom to take a shower. I chose my grey sweats and a black shirt with neon colors splattered on it. Grabbing my book bag I walk out to the car outside to wait for my mom as always.

My mom and my sister both came out the door glaring at me with disgust "Honey, why don't," she looks me up and down ". . . walk to school." she says.

"What!?"

"Honey, look at you," she laughs ". . . you need to lose weight and that walk will help you." She walks passes me towards the driver's door as my sister raise her eyebrow at me expressing she was better than me.

"Mom," I cannot believe she's telling me to walk to school. ". . . you can't do this!" I turn around to look at her as she fixes herself into the car.

"Hey, Fat Ass!" my sister shouts, "Can't you see? Mom doesn't want to take you to school because you're going to break the damn car, and I don't want to be seen with you on my first day of high school!" She slams the car door.

My eyes started to water hearing the car roar to life driving out of the drive way. I am not going to walk to school. I cannot believe this! Running up the stairs into my room, I slump in my bed pulling my pillow to my face. I felt the bed sink beside me as a hand start to pet my hair. I knew the pillow didn't do any help from preventing my dad to hear, but I need to just let it all out.

"Sweetie, I'll take you to school. Don't ever think you're not beautiful. Your mother can be cruel sometimes." I sat up with the pillow still pressed against my face. I laid the pillow down quickly hugging him tightly as I cry. He brought his hand up to my hair stroking it. I love my dad; he was always there for me.

"Now, why don't you go wash your face and I'll be waiting in the car?" He pats my back pulling away. I always wonder how my dad could deal with my mom and her cruelness.

"Thanks, Dad." I thank him in a broken voice.

"You're welcome, Honey." He smiles, hugging me.  I slowly got up taking a deep breath wiping my tears away.

People stared at me with disgust, but I spot my best friend, Gwen. She screams running with her arms open and hugs me. "OMG! I know, I know I saw you like yesterday, but I miss you!" She widen her eyes. She had her arms around me since I'm around 5ft4 and she is 5ft9. We've been friends since elementary school, and she's always been there for me. She is a tough girl.

Looking around, I am surprise how everyone is minding their own business this year since no one has bothered me, yet.

"Hey, are you hungry fat pig!" I hear a voice from behind shout as everyone laughs. I guess I thought too soon.