4*Milkshake Kisses

Mulai dari awal

"Fuck you, Paris!" Quinn scolded, lightly pushing me and I grinned at her as the rest of my friends laugh.

"It's true though. They might have a chance." Jay said, drinking his milkshake. Then he raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Unless you don't want them to?"

Everyone laughed and I glared at him, kicking his shin under the table. Then smirking with pride when I saw a scowl curve onto his beautiful lips that I so desperately wanted to kiss.

Wait, what?

"Fuck!" Jay cursed and this time, I laughed, clutching my stomach.

"Don't suggest that again." I said with no trace of humour in my voice after I calmed down my laughing fit.

"Bitch." Jay mumbled and I smiled proudly as everyone chuckled.

"So this break..." Travis began. As they talked about Spring break, I could feel Jay's gaze on me so I looked at him and he smirked.

So I smirked back, sipping on my milkshake then licking my lips in the most seductive manner I could do, watching his eyes darken.

After two hours of hanging out, we decided to head home. Everyone started walking towards the car while I went over to the counter to pay for the milkshakes using the money everyone pitched in.

Smiling at the barista, I headed out the cafe and just as I was about to head to the car pack, a wrist wrapped around mine and pulled me towards them, around the corner, away from prying eyes. 

"Hey, Princess." Jay grinned, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Go away, Jay." I said, shoving him.

"Uh uh." He shakes his head in amusement as I struggled against him. I stopped struggling when I felt a warm breath against my ear, sending shivers down my body.

"Stop struggling now?" He whispered huskily as I bit back a moan, biting so hard on my lower lip so I didn't moan and let him win.

"L-let go." I whimpered and I felt a smirk crawl onto his face against my earlobe.

"Am I turning you on, Princess?"

"Never." I lied hastily but my body betrayed me.

"Good girls don't lie."

"I was never a good girl." I muttered. Jay pulled back an inch and gazed into my eyes, searching for answers but he would never find them, I hid my feelings too well.

"Of course you were." Jay replied after a moment. "Everyone had to start somewhere."

Then he did the unexpected.

He planted a kiss on my shoulder, softly sucking against my skin. The sparks just erupted everywhere around my body and I couldn't stop them as his hands trailed down and gripped onto my waist, pulling me closer to him. Jay's teeth grazed my skin before his lips attacked my neck as well.

"Holy crap." I whimpered quietly, tilting my head back to give him more access.

Suddenly, he loosened his grip and walked away from me, shoving his hands into his pocket and not glancing back. After a minute of shock, I quickly searched for my compact mirror in my bag and once I found it, I examined the part Jay sucked on to see if he left me a mark.

But he didn't.

So why did he do it?

***
NOW
***

The car ride is awkward. I mentally slap myself as I recall what I did to Paris but the taste of her skin made me hungry for more. The way she whimpered made me think about her scream during sex and I can't lie when I say that I wish I stayed and kissed her but being the wimp I am, I walked away, ashamed of what I did.

God, she fucking turned me on.

"Hey mate?" I look over at Travis, glimpsing at Paris as I do so but she keeps her eyes trained on the window.

"Yes?"

"You okay? You're not paying attention to me." Travis whispers.

I'm too busy thinking about Paris.

"Yeah, I'm chill." I send him a warm smile and he nods, not entirely convinced but willing it let it go for now. When we get to school, I jump out the car and so does Paris and as I close my door, I hear Paris talk to Travis, her innocent and sweet voice is like music in my ears.

"Are you sure you don't want me to drop you off?" Travis asks, warily.

"I'm sure. Dads sending the Royce to pick me up." She says, softly while waving bye to Quinn. "Go."

Travis nods and starts to back out the parking lot as Quinn shouts her goodbyes to us. She stands there for a moment before turning around and meeting my eyes.

"Well..." She begins.

This is fucking awkward.

"I'll see you around." Paris mumbles and walks towards the school, a blush rising on her cheeks and I know she's thinking about what happened.

"Wait, Princess." I say quickly, gripping onto her wrist and pulling her towards me so that she had her back against my car and I'm in front of her.

"I'm sorry... about... you know.. what... I did." I say nervously, scratching the back of my head.

"Jay Stone is saying sorry?" She smirks. "That has made my day."

"Oh really?" I smirk back at her, my hands subconsciously resting on her waist but she doesn't do anything to move away from me, her eyes locked with mine.

"Yes really." She murmurs, glancing at my lips for a split second then back into my eyes, those beautiful blue eyes wide with lust and darkens when I lick my bottom lip.

"If you want to kiss me," I smirk wider. "Then just do it."

"Jay." She warns and glares at me. I chuckled as I tilt her chin up, using my index finger. Her beautiful baby blue eyes beam at me with a daring glint.

I lean down to kiss her.

But then a horn interrupts us. Obviously the universe hates us together because she leans away from me with a somewhat relieved look in her eyes. Paris sighs and gazes over my shoulder, her azure eyes deflating and the lust disappearing as she pulls away from me.

"I need to go." She whispers and runs towards the Rolls Royce, getting into the car within record time. I watch the car disappear into the distance. I was so close. Running my fingers through my hair, I sigh and enter my car, deflated and disappointed.

••••
Who's a ZAYN fan?

Vote and comment

LMB