Questions Answered by your's truly (;

HI MY LOVELY LOVELY SNOWFLAKES!! Sorry I'm just excited. Nothing wrong with that. It's been long over due for me to answer some more awesome questions from such awesome people!

Let's begin!

PitchBlack83 asks: *laughs* I have a question for you. Do you really hate BlackIce?

PITCH WHY DO YOU EVEN ASK ME THAT QUESTION?! OF COURSE I DO!!! I SHALL AND ALWAYS WILL ! I AM DEVOTED TO MY SNOWFLAKES..you're daughter however...

NEXT QUESTION!!!

That_CrAzy-Ch1ck asks: I'm in tennissee 2 and the last good winter where I'm at was around 4 years ago so would you please please plleeeeaaaassssseeeee make it snow this winter?!?!

Done, done and DONE-A-MOON-DOW..ignore what i just said.

EliseMestasdiNingrat asks: Hi jack! Call me star,and I have a question for u. What don't you ask tooth to ask sora if she likes u. Tooth asked her,sora answers and then she called u and tells u. If dose like u,then u can ask her out,if not then u know not to. But it might work! Hope it works!

Hmmmmm...that's not a bad idea..SORA IF YOU'RE READING THIS IT'S NOT YOU IT'S ANOTHER SORA...*says under-breath* how many girls are named Sora?! *Faceplam*.

AnonymousAccident asks: .. oh yeah, by the way... do you know Hallows Eve? or eve for short.... she's the spirit of Halloween and she says you wouldn't remember her even if I told you. If you do then answer me back then I'll tell her. :)

*Concentration face* um..Hallows Eve eh? Eve...Eve..spirit of Halloween? Sure sounds like someone I would know..It's ringing a bell..but the worlds fainest bell xD. Tell her I said "Hi" please!! Thanks!

KingdomDance asks: What are your actual thougts about Merida, Hiccup, and Rapunzel? Hehe just curious.

They besides North and the group, are basically my best friends!! Jamie is even really good friends with Hiccup! I think Hiccup and Merida like each other. Man, WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER!! There was this one time that Hiccup fell asleep inside Noth's shop (Everyone was there for Christmas Eve). Merida found him sleeping by the yetis' unfinished toys (of course). North had a XL size of the elves' outfits so, when Hiccup woke up looking like one of those elves..well you can only imagine his reaction XXDD.

Paynette597 asks: Have you ever tried getting Sandy to help you break into the workshop? I mean, he can knock out the Yeti's and BOOM, you're in. It's not THAT had you know. :/ *evil smirk*

I TRIED TO CONVINCE SANDY TO HELP ME OUT!! But every time I asked he'd just signs me "No." in ASL. I have asked him so many times that each time he see's me he tries to put me to sleep with his sand.

rotgchick asks: Can you visit Grande Prairie AB please? I really want snow.

Don't worry I promise I will!! And when I come up to Canada we can have a snowball fight! :D

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING SUMMER WHILE IT LASTS..CAUSE WHEN I COME TO YOUR TOWN YOU SO KNOW I'M GOING TO DRAG OUT WINTER AS LONG AS I CAN!!