Damn it Naruto...!

"Your Sharingan is gone" he said poking my eyelid "where'd it go?"

"I made it disappear for now" I said as my eyelid twitched from being touched "it'll come back when I need it to."

"Woooooow!" Naoki said in fascination staring at me "mommy is so cool! Why can't you be cool daddy?!"

Naruto anime fell as I giggled and he began arguing with Naoki. It reminded me so much of when Konohamaru had said the same thing to Naruto.

"I AM COOL!" He declared "I ONCE BEAT UP THIS MAN THAT TRIED TO KILL YOUR MOM!"

"Haku did kill me Naruto" I corrected.

"You came back though" he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah" I said nodding slightly "I came back because I loved you and I wasn't ready to die until you knew how I felt."

Naruto blushed a deep red and a small smile spread across his face as he looked out the window.

*****

"I can see everything from up here!" Naoki said, fascinated as she stared at the village down below.

I giggled as Naruto chuckled slightly and gripped my hand tighter. Naruto had kept his promise. He was taking me out on a date like he said he would, but we didn't want to leave Naoki alone so we took her with us.

"Careful Naoki-chan!" Konohamaru yelped as he grabbed her hand to keep her from falling off "it's dangerous up here!"

Even though Konohamaru was more mature then Naoki, we brought him along so Naoki would have someone to play with.
Being on top of the Hokage heads is dangerous but it's an amazing view. I sighed deeply and leaned my head against Naruto's shoulder as we sat on the Fourth Hokage's head.
Naoki and Kobohamaru were on the Third Hokage's head.

Granddad's head...

"Hey Naruto" I said as he looked at me "why do you like the Fourth Hokage so much? Have you met him, is he nice?"

"I've never met him" Naruto said simply "but he's the reason the Leaf village is still alive. He sealed the Nine Tailed Fox inside of me when I was born to protect the village. It cost him his life to do it though; I wish I could have met him."

"I thought you would hate him" I said surprised "the Nine Tailed Fox is the reason so many villagers treat you so badly."

Naruto closed his eyes and didn't reply as a cold breeze ran through the air and I snuggled closer to him.

"That's true" he said after a while "but he made up for it in the end."

"How?"

"I met you."

I blushed a deep red and turned my head away as I stared down at the village below.

"Meeting you changed my life completely" Naruto continued "I feel so at peace when I'm with you. When I very first met you I always wondered why my heart kept beating a little faster every time I talked to you. I kept convincing myself that Sakura was the girl I was destined to be with. Looking back on it I seemed pretty dumb and I never took notice of how much that was hurting you."

"Don't feel that way" I said shaking my head "Kinase was there for me during times like that. She's the Eleven Tailed Fox by the way. I never quite explained her to you. She has eleven needle sharp tails and she can control water and lightning. I think she's my friend."

"You think?"

"She tried to kill me."

Naruto paled slightly but I laughed and removed my head from his shoulder. A sudden thought struck my mind and I turned towards him.

"Hey Naruto" I said smiling "let's make a promise."

His curiosity got the better of him and he turned towards me.

"What sort of promise?"

"Let's promise to never forget about each other" I said grabbing his hand tightly "even when we hate each other's guts let's look back on moments like these and remember each other. Also, even if we get separated from each other for a long time and the relationship we have goes away let's continue to be best friends. Okay!"

Naruto frowned slightly and shook his head, causing my eyes to widen slightly in surprise.

"Our relationships not going to go away" he said firmly "I'll always love you Ruka."

"Don't say that" I said as tears clouded my eyes "all relationships die. Just promise me that when ours does, you'll still be my friend, because I couldn't imagine a life without you in it."

Naruto's eyes widened and he nodded as he gripped my hand tighter.

"I promise Ruka. Life without you would be worst then death itself."

I smiled happily as he leaned over and gently kissed me.

"OI!" A voice yelled as Naruto's lips were taken away from mine "SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND NARUTO!"

We both looked to see Konohamaru glaring angrily at Naruto with his fist clenched.

"YOU WISH YOU LITTLE BRAT! SHE LOVES ME!"

I sweat dropped as the two argued back and forth and Naoki stared at them with her cheeks puffed in annoyance.

"KONOHAMARU-KUN!" Naoki yelled, jumping on him "YOU CAN'T LOVE MOMMY! YOU'RE MINE AND ONLY MINE!"

"WHAT THE?!" Konohamaru yelled "YOU'RE ONLY LIKE TWO AND I'M SIX!"

"I'M FOUR, BAKA!"

Naruto and I both laughed as we slowly intertwined our hands back together. Looking back on it, enduring twelve years of pain and suffering was worth it.

All because I met you....Naruto.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but that's the end of chapter 85! I hope you enjoyed it!

Naruto: SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!

Natsu: THAT WON'T WORK ON ME TEME!

Me: Of course....

Gray: ICE MAKE: LANCE!

Choji: GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT.

Me: *Angrily* I don't own Naruto or Fairy Tail who seem to keep coming here for some reason!

Ezra: TASTE MY BLADES!

Tsunade: TASTE MY FIST!

Me: *On the brink of snapping* Later guys!

Lucy: OPEN UP! GATE OF THE RAM! ARIES!

Ino: HA! A DAMN SHEEP WON'T STOP ME!

Me: *Slams head against brick wall* it's a ram, Ino!