36. Princess Kiyomizu

'We love life, not because we are use to living, but because we are use to loving'

-Friedrich Nietzsche
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I held onto my captor, afraid to let go, and afraid of where he was taking me.

You're probably wondering why I don't just fight my way out of his grasp and let him drop me. Well, aside from the fact that we're about 100ft up in the air with nothing but hard ground and sharp branches to break my fall, Naruto and my team are coming. I can hear them.

"RUKA!!" I heard Naruto yell "WHERE ARE YOU?!"

"I'm here!" I yelled "Naru...mmph!"

I was abruptly cut off as my captor placed his hand on my mouth and hissed in my ear to shut up. However, the damage was already done. Naruto must have heard me because I could hear him and the rest of my team coming this way. My captor clicked his tongue in annoyance then took something out of his weapons pouch.

Before I could get a good look at it, he threw it towards my teammates and it exploded into a large cloud of red smoke. They abruptly stopped and I heard coughing, panting, then the sounds of bodies falling. My eyes widened in panic and fear, causing me to squirm slightly. What did that bomb do?! Are they dead?!

"Don't worry about your friends" my captor said "they're simply unconscious."

"Mmph!" I said against his hand "mmm!"

"Shut up!"

Getting worried for the sake of my teammates and wanting to be free, I did probably the dumbest thing possible....I bit his hand.

"Shit!" He said trying shake his hand from my mouth "let go damnit!"

I bit harder as he howled in pain and soon the bitter and metallic taste of blood entered my mouth. The taste was horrible and I wanted to throw up, but I continued to bit the mans hand, clenching my teeth tighter and tighter.

"Fuck it!"

Without warning, he let go of me and in shock I let go as I started to fall. Before I had time to scream I landed firmly on the ground spraining my ankle. Thankfully, I wasn't that high up, but the pain was still intensifying. Tears of pain clouded my vision as the man landed in front of me walking closer and closer. Mustering all the willpower I had, I began crawling away from him, keeping pressure off of my ankle and grabbing a Kunai out of my pouch.

"Princess Kiyomizu" the man said sighing deeply "I'm not trying to hurt you."

W-What....princess?!

What is he talking about?!

My names not even Kiyomizu!

"Leave me alone!" I yelled weakly "I don't know what you're talking about!"

The man glared at me then walked over and picked me up. I hurriedly stabbed him in the shoulder with my Kunai and I was dropped again, injuring my ankle further.

"Princess" the man said through clenched teeth "you are really starting to piss me off! Now stop fighting!"

I tried to crawl away but he took a strong piece of wire and tied my hands and feet together as I desperately struggled to get free.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to kick him as he picked me up "let me go... Mmph!"

He put a gag in my mouth and I tried to push it out with my tongue, but it was pointless. I felt weak, I felt drained and exhausted. Stray tears leaked from my eyes onto the mossy forest floor; I don't want to get kidnapped.

Naruto....please help me.

As my kidnapper prepared to take off again I heard a voice say:

"KAKASHI SENSEI! I FOUND HER! BELIEVE IT!"

Naruto....?

My captor growled in annoyance and set me on the ground as he took out a Kunai and began to carefully scan his surroundings.

"You brats are stronger than I thought" he said smirking "I thought for sure my paralysis bomb would...."

SMACK!!

I winced as Sasuke appeared from nowhere and kicked the man dead in the face, knocking him to the ground unconscious with a bloody nose. Saskue landed gracefully on the ground and smirked as he dusted off his shirt.

"How easy" he said, as though it had cost him no effort.

Sakura, Naruto, and Kakashi Sensei landed next to Sasuke and Sakura began telling Sasuke how great he was and having a fan girl moment. I would have appreciated it if she had cut me free first though.

Naruto, however, ran over to me and took out a Kunai as he began cutting away the bindings on my arms and legs. As soon as he was done he took the gag out of my mouth and wrapped me into a large, warm hug. I gasped slightly and blushed as he wrapped his arms tighter and tighter around me.

"I'm so sorry" he whispered in my ear "I was stupid! Stupid, stupid, stupid! Don't you ever leave my side again."

My whole face turned beet red and all I could do was nod. He finally let go then gave me a huge smile as I grinned.

"Well that was interesting" Kakashi Sensei said limping over "are you hurt Ruka?"

I rubbed my sprained ankle then slowly shook my head as everyone sighed in relief.

"Thank God for that" Sakura said "what did that creep want anyway Ruka?!"

"I d-don't know to be honest" I said slowly "he called me
something I didn't understand though."

"What did he call you" Sasuke asked as everyone listened curiously.

"I think he called me....Princess Kiyomizu" I said "do you know who that is Kakashi Sensei?"

We all turned towards Kakashi Sensei, who looked lost in thought as though the words: Princess Kiyomizu, had triggered a memory he wasn't to keen to remember. I noticed he didn't say anything for a long time and nervous beads of sweat began to form on his temple then slowly slid down to his chin.

Is there something he's hiding?

"K-Kakashi Sensei?" Naruto said slowly.

Having heard his name, Kakashi Sensei snapped out of his daze and cleared his throat.

"No" he said as everyone sighed in disappointment "I've never heard that name before."

I contiuned to stare at Kakashi Sensei, he was lying. Maybe he didn't want to tell us about Princess Kiyomizu but I do know for a fact that he was lying....and I want to know why.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: Hey guys! That's the end of Chapter. 36! Sorry I've been an A-hole and haven't updated in like weeks.

Naruto: You're not a A-hole.

Me: Thanks Naruto that's means a lot.

Naruto: No problem! Believe it!

Me: You are just adorable! You know that?

Naruto: *Blushes*

Ruka: Story_of_Fate13 doesn't own Naruto.

Me: Later guys!