61. The third competitors!

'Knowledge without justice 'ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom'

-Plato
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The match between Sasuke and Yoroi was not turning out in Sasuke's favor.

The curse mark was preventing him from using Ninjutsu or Genjutsu. Resulting him to only Taijutsu, which he knew so little of. To make matters worst, Yoroi was using this strange Jutsu to suck away Sasuke's Chakra. Sasuke charged at Yoroi with his Kunai, who deflected it easily and knocked him to the ground.

"COME ON SASUKE!" Naruto yelled, clenching his hands tightly into fist.

Yoroi placed his hand on Sasuke's forehead and began to suck away his Chakra as Sasuke groaned in pain. Sasuke grabbed Yoroi's hand and kicked him hard in the stomach as Yoroi had no choice but to back away. He hurriedly stood back up and clutched his curse mark, groaning in pain.

"You're weak" Yoroi said smirking "better to admit defeat then be killed."

Sasuke didn't respond and Yoroi charged at him. Sasuke inhaled a sharp breath then spun to the side and kicked Yoroi into the air. We all anxiously held our breaths as he jumped into the air and appeared behind Yoroi. Is he....doing Lee's move? The curse mark on Sasuke's shoulder began to spread across his body and he winced. Sasuke then shifted his body position so he was in front of Yoroi and he exhaled deeply as he closed his eyes. The curse mark slowly began to disappear from his body and returned to his shoulder. When he opened his eyes again, his Sharingan was activated and we all gasped.

"Ninja Style: Lions Barrage!"

He infused Chakra in his foot and kicked Yoroi hard in the stomach, sending him spiraling towards the cement with a loud boom. Yoroi coughed up blood and winced in pain before he stopped moving. Sasuke landed back on the ground and stared at Yoroi for a long time. Hayate stepped forward and stared at Sasuke as he gave a small cough.

"The winner of *cough* the first match is *cough* Sasuke Uchiha" Hayate announced.

Everyone cheered and Sasuke sighed deeply as he began falling backwards. Before he could fall, Kakashi Sensei appeared behind him and used his knee to keep him propped up. They exchanged a few words then they both left together as medical nins came and picked up Yoroi.

"Alright" Hayate said "the names *cough* of the next competitors *cough* will appear on *cough* the board."

We all turned towards the board, anxiously awaiting the two
next competitors. The names stopped flickering and we all stared at the board.

Shino Aburame

vs.

Zaku Abumi

We all turned towards Shino who simply sighed and walked down the stairwell.

Zaku, isn't that the man that Sasuke....?

I wiped the thought from my mind. I don't want to think about that, everytime I do it sends a shiver down my spine. Zaku jumped down from the railing and I noticed both of his arms were slung into cast, yet he had a giant smirk on his face. How does he expect to fight like that?! He can't do any serious damage with his arms like that. Shino noticed this and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Shouldn't you forfeit" he asked simply "you can't expect to harm me with your arms like that."

Zaku chuckled and glared at Shino. What is he doing?