75. Goodbye Granddad

'Every man is sensitive. Sone cover it up brutality, others with cowardice and vanity, but a small few wear it bravely like armor'

-Solange Nicole
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto continued to stare at Kinase in a daze and I threw my shoe at him.

"OW!"

"You own me a shoe!" I yelled "now hurry up and do whatever it is you were going to do!"

Naruto nodded and ran towards Gaara as Gamabunta and Kinase continued to hold Shukaku down. I have no idea what he's doing but I hope it works. Naruto leapt off of Gamabunta and sailed towards Gaara. I turned my head and seconds later I heard a loud smacking sound which lets me know Naruto just punched Gaara very hard. I turned back towards them and watched as Gaara, who had looked asleep at first, woke up and glared at Naruto. Sand spouted up from Shukaku's shoulders and held Naruto firmly in place as he struggled to get free.

"Let me go datteybo!" He said angrily.

Gaara just continued glaring at him and more sand started to slowly float towards Naruto.

"I'm going to crush you" Gaara said calmly "and I'm going to listen to your bones slowly crack as blood sprouts from your body."

I flinched at the description and forced myself to keep watching. Naruto, come on get out of there! Naruto continued to struggle angrily and red chakra surrounded him again as the sand come closer and closer.

"Let....me....GO!"

Naruto banged his head hard into Gaara's as they both winced in pain and blood dripped down their foreheads. Suddenly, Gamabuta and Shukaku disappeared as Naruto and Gaara fell towards the ground.

"Kinase!" I said frantically "catch them!"

She nodded as two of her tails shot out and wrapped around both Naruto and Gaara before they could hit the ground. I sighed in relief as Kinase gently set them on the ground, and they began talking to each other. What they were saying I didn't know, but I think Naruto was scolding him for his actions.

"Thanks Kinase" I said smiling "you really helped us all today."

"No problem kid" she said smirking "it feels good to help out every once in awhile; even though Shukaku had a gritty taste. Anyways I'm outta here, later!"

"Wait!"

Before I knew it, Kinase disappeared and I stared falling from 200ft up. Damn it Kinase! Trying not to panic, I began making hand signs as I neared closer and closer to the ground.

"Water Style: Water Shield Jutsu!"

A barrier of water wrapped around me and when I hit the ground I was completely fine.

'Thanks a lot' I said sarcastically.

Kinase didn't reply but I could imagine her laughing. I rolled my eyes and stood up as I looked around. I noticed I was standing right by Gaara and Naruto who were still on the ground talking.

"I forgive you Gaara" I heard Naruto say "but if you ever touch the people I care about......I will kill you!"

Gaara didn't respond as Kankuro and Temari appeared beside him, glaring at Naruto and taking their wepons out. I gasped slightly and shielded Naruto with my body.

"Stop" Gaara said weakly "don't attack them."

"Gaara!" Temari protested.

"Don't."