Bonus Chapter!!!! 49/5. A day at the beach (Part 2)

'We move in and out of darkness and light all our lives. Right now, I'm pleased to be in the light'

-Neal Shusterman
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Ruka's POV~

The next morning we were all in our bikinis on the warm beach sand. The boys were huddled in their own group, talking about something secretly, and us girls were in a small group talking about how the boys reacted to my bathing suit earlier.

"Did you see Naruto's face?!" Sakura said giggling.

"Kiba was in shock!" Ino replied, holding back a laugh.

I blushed and covered my face with my hands. Why do we have to talk about this?!

Flashback

"R-R-Ruka?" Naruto said in disbelief staring at me.

I blushed the deepest shade of red and slowly nodded. They contiuned to stare at me, their jaws dropped and their eyes wide.

"You look beautiful dattebayo!" Naruto exclaimed loudly.

My eyes widened and I yelped slightly. Did I hear that correctly?!

"You said I look....what?!" I asked.

Naruto blushed and didn't reply.

Flashback end

"Oh man" Tenten said laughing "that was priceless!"

"S-S-Stop it" I begged.

Suddenly, a large shadow appeared in front of us, blocking the sunlight and we looked up to see Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, and Kiba. Tenten instantly blushed when she looked at Neji, and Sakura blushed when she looked at Sasuke. They stood there for a moment and didn't say anything. What's wrong with them?

"C-Can we help you?" Sakura asked blushing.

"Tenten!" Neji said suddenly causing her to jump "come swim with me?"

Tenten's whole face turned red and we all turned towards her as she inhaled sharply.

"Of course Neji!" She said smiling and jumping to her feet.

The two left and began walking towards the water. By the looks of it I would say Tenten likes Neji! I never knew that.

"Hey you" Shikamaru said pointing at Ino "play volleyball with me you troublesome women....if you even know how."

Ino, thinking of this as a challenge, stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

"WELL THEN LETS GO!" She yelled "I'LL SHOW YOU!"

Shikamaru rolled his eyes and walked off to the volleyball courts with an angry Ino in his wake.

"Sakura" Saskue said sighing "let's go to the water slides."

"Of course!" Sakura said without hesitation and jumped up.

What?! Why is everyone leaving me?! Sakura walked off with Sasuke and it was just me, Hinata, Naruto and Kiba. Hinata looked up at Naruto and blushed the deepest of red.

"Ruka!" Kiba said suddenly giving me a sly grin "come with me would you, let's go for a walk!"

I blushed a deep red but nodded. Kiba held out his hand and I grabbed it before standing up and walking off with him. I was kind of disappointed Naruto hadn't asked me but, Kiba is nice too. Let's just see where this leads.