9

(Delilah's POV)

After I walk out closing the door behind me, I walk outside. Joey's house was like a hour walk away from mine and I just walked over here. Damn. I rub my eyes because there were tears forming in them and take out my phone pressing Jack's contact.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey Jack, uhm it's Delilah." I said.

"I know what your voice sounds like ha ha. What's wrong?" He asked me.

"So I went over Joey's today and I was talking to him and stuff okay? So then after that he tried to kiss me." I explained sighing.

"You didn't kiss him though did you?" He asks.

"No, of course not. I-I wouldn't do that to you!" I said beginning to walk down the street.

"Oh good. Um, are you going to see him again?" He asks.

"That's the point Jack! I don't know if I should or not! I just sat down and confessed everything to the guy!" I yelled.

"Follow your heart I guess. It doesn't matter if you do or not, I'm fine with you going to talk to him as long as you aren't seeing him." He states.

"You know I wouldn't do that!" I exclaim. I felt a drop on my shoulder. Fantastic.

"I know, I know. I just really worry about you sometimes." He says laughing. I giggle.

"I worry about you too love." I whisper.

"Well I really have to go do something okay?" He asks.

"Okay, bye." I say.

"I love you." He says. I freeze up. Do it Delilah, it's only four words back.

"I-I love you, too Jack." I stutter before hanging up. I guess that went well. Now it's pouring and it's an hour to get back home. I guess this means I'm forced to go back to Joey's for shelter. Because I'm not waiting for Lily to pick me up. I sigh turning back around and running to the house again and repeating everything, knocking on the door and waiting for him to open it.

"What are you doing back here?" He asks me.

"What do you think smart ass?" I ask walking inside.

"I just asked a question." He said.

"And I just gave an answer." I reply.

"What has you in a bad mood?" He questions.

"The fact I'm probably going to be forced to crash here for the night." I mutter.

"Well it's not exactly my fault." He says shrugging.

"I know that. You know, lets make it useful that I'm here and shoot a video or something?" I ask sitting upside down on the couch.

"Seriously?" He asks.

"Uh yeah. Q and A?" I say.

"Delilah, you know what half the questions are going to be about right?" He says.

"Yeah, it doesn't bother me. People are curious, lets give them what they want." I say shrugging.

"Okay then I guess." He says. I pull out my phone typing up a quick text.

I'm about to do a Q/A with my friend @joeygraceffa! Tweet questions? 

He goes to set up his camera and everything while I sit and read over a few of the questions. He was right, most of them are about our current relationship. He comes back in with lights and all that stuff.