12

(Delilah's POV)

I anxiously awaited for Jack's arrival, picking at the chipping nail polish on my fingers.

"Calm down Delilah." Joey soothed.

"CALM DOWN! Do you expect me to calm down when I'm breaking up with my fiance Joey! Do you know how HARD this will be!" I exclaim before crying. Joey rubbed my back, whispering comforting things into my ear. Suddenly I thought of something.

"Joey?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He mumbled into my hair.

"Do you still  have that tattoo?" I ask.

"...yeah I do. Do you?" He asked.

"I felt it was something that never had to leave. It was a part of me." I whispered with a chuckle. He smiled then suddenly there was a knock on the door. I sighed getting up to get it. Jack stood there with a worried look.

"Hey Jack." I croaked opening the door.

"What's wrong Delilah?" He asked stepping in. I motion him to follow me and sit down across from me and Joey.

"What's going on?" He asked again.

"Jack, do you love me?" I ask him whispering.

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed.

"You'd do anything for me?" I ask. He nodded.

"Jack. Can we call off the engagement?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Jack...you're a great guy, but this isn't working. I love you, but it's hard when I love someone else. I feel that it's wrong." I tell him.

"You still love Joey?" He asked.

"Jack, I do. I feel like a huge cheater if I have feelings for him while dating you. And I can't do that. I'm sorry." I say wiping a tear from my face.

"W-well, thanks for not cheating on me I guess." He croaked.

"Oh Jack." I wailed wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me tight as well.

"Can we still be friends?" He asked.

"That's what I want Jack." I croaked.

"Oh okay. Sorry, I should've known I was pushing things. But why'd you say yes?" He asked.

"Because...there was so much pressure on me Jack. And, who could say no to you? You'll find a great girl Jack, I know it. It just isn't me." I whisper.

"Okay. I love you Delilah." He told me.

"Love you too Jack." I tell him.

"Hey, do you want to all hang out someday? All of us, Finn, Lillian, Claire, and Brandi?" He suggested.

"You'd like that?" I asked. He nodded.

"Sure, Dan and Phil are here too." I giggled.

"Oh! We could all hang out." Jack laughed.

"And the weddings in two days." I remind him. He nodded.

"Have a dress?" He asked. I freeze.

"I thought I was forgetting something." I muttered sighing.

"Ah ha, you can get the girls today or tommorow and get one." Jack said. I laughed.

"I'm glad we can still be friends Jack. You're the best." I said. We hugged again.

"Joey, I want you to take good care of this one. She's special." Jack told Joey. Joey chuckled nodding, wrapping a protective arm around me.

"Here." I told Jack giving him the ring. He gave it back to me.

"I got it for you." He told me.

"B-but." I began.

"Just keep it." He said. I nodded slipping it back on my finger.

"So are we going back to the house?" I asked.

"We might as well." Joey said. We all nodded and got into Jack's car driving to Claire's.

When we got there I sighed grabbing the keys and unlocking the door. I saw Dan and Phil there and I ran up to them and hugged each of them.

"I haven't seen you guys in two months!" I exclaim hugging them.

"That's like forever!" Dan said laughing. He saw Joey and didn't know wether to hug him or murder him.

"He's cool." I giggled. Phil and Dan each said hi to Joey and rambled that it's been forever since they last saw each other, which is the truth. Claire came down the steps.

"Hi Jack! What's Joey doing here?" She asked.

"Gather everyone and meet me in the living room in five." I told them. She nodded walking back up the steps. The remaining all of us walked into the living room to get comfortable.

We were all here now and looking at me with concern.

"Well?" Lillian snapped.

"Well, where should I start? And who should start?" I asked. Jack and Joey both pointed at me.

"So, I guess it's me. First of all, me and Jack aren't engaged anymore." I mumbled.

"WHAT?" Everyone gasped.

"We're still friends guys, no worries." I giggled fist bumping Jack.

"F-friends? So you aren't even dating anymore?" Claire gulmped. I nodded.

"So, is that why Joey's here?" Brandi asked.

"Kind of. As you should know, of course I still have feelings for Joey. And basically, he hasn't done anything wrong has he? I did everything. Name what he did." I began.

"Dated Cat!" Lillian shouted.

"Oh yeah Dan about that." I mumbled handing him my phone and opening Cat's text.

"Okay, we aren't friends anymore." Dan said. I laughed grabbing my phone back.

"Yeah, it's not like there's any law against that. I was dating Jack at the same time." I said.

"He, erm...he..." Claire mumbled.

"Exactly. Now what did I do?" I ask.

"You left." Lillian said after a long amount of silence.

"Exactly. So you should be mad at me, not him." I stated.

"Fine. Sorry for being a bitch Joey." Lillian mumbled.

"Sorry." Brandi says. 

"Sorry Joey." Jack and Finn muttered. Dan and Phil didn't exactly have to say sorry, so they stayed silent. Claire sat there with her arms crossed.

"Claire?" I ask. 

"I don't have to say sorry." She mumbled.

"Yeah you do." I said.

"Why?"

"Because you kind of were the harshest to him." I said.

"But he broke your-"

"I broke his." I said knowing what she was about to say.

"Ugh, sorry." She muttered.

"Wait, so are you dating Joey?" Brandi asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Oh."

"So what now?" I asked.

"Erm...I don't know..." Lillian giggled.

"We're all tight now?" Finn questioned.

"I think it'll take a while to be the same, but for now, I guess." I said shrugging.

============

I HAD A URGE TO WRITE, AND I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR ON THIS BOOK.

IT ISN'T MY BEST, MORE OF A FILLER, THERE WAS NO JOEY'S POV I'M SORRY :P

ERM, SO YEAH. BYE!