18

-Delilah's POV-

I quickly get dressed, because Claire says we're leaving in ten minutes. Joey was getting dressed in my bathroom, so I had to quickly get dressed so he doesn't see me half naked. I slip on my floral leggings, a leather skirt, and then a oversized jumper. After getting dressed, Joey comes out. I smile at him.

I don't exactly know where mine and Joey's relationship stands right now, because after the marrige talk and sleeping next to each other, and the hugs we give each other, I think I want him back. I keep my eyes locked on him, and bite my lip. I walk over to him and wrap my arms around him.

"I really have missed you Joey." I tell him. 

"Me too Delilah, me too." He responded. I look up at him and he looks down at me, because I'm really short and he's really tall. He leans in, and I do too, and then we're kissing. My arms go up to his neck and his go down to my waist. We keep kissing, and I remember every kiss we shared, everything about when we were together two years ago back in 2013. The door opens.

"Okay guys we're about to- oh god my virgin eyes!" I hear. Me and Joey quickly stop kissing each other and turn to see Dan standing at the doorway. I start laughing and Joey does too.

"So...I take it you're dating again?" He asks. Me and Joey both say yes at the same time.

"Nice. Anyway we're about to go in about 3 minutes, so you have that time to make out or whatever and then go. So this is our secret until you tell anybody and I should stop talking now, so bye." He says and closes the door. I laugh.

"Wanna tweet it?" Joey asks. I laugh.

"Already on it." I told him. 

the #jolilah ship has made a return and is smooth sailing 

I show it to him and he nods before I tweet it out and put my phone back into my pocket. He takes my hand in his and we walk down the steps together.

"I SEE HAND HOLDING, I SEE HAND HOLDING!" Lillian yells.

"I GOT A TWEET!" Claire yells too.

"JOLILAH, JOLILAH, JOLILAH!" They both chant. Phil, Dan, Jack & Finn, and Brandi all run down the steps and start chanting it as well.

Those are my best friends for you.

"IS IT TRUE MY INNER FANGIRL IS SCREAMING!" Finn screams. I nod laughing. Brandi comes and hugs me.

"I'm so happy for you." She tells me. Then she lets go and walks up to Joey with a threatening look.

"Now listen here Graceffa, you got my sister back, but last time you didn't get the sister talk-" Brandi starts. I facepalm myself.

"Actually I did it." Claire says.

"Oh, okay, but I think I'm more threatening, and if you dare break her heart, I WILL find a way to sue you. I swear. I'm watching you." She says doing the eye motion thing before walking away backwards. I try not to burst out laughing, and Joey just looks red with embarassment. Dan and Phil technically give him the brother speech and Claire just twists his arm until she thinks he gets the message (gosh I have some harmful and threatening friends). Lillian just laughs at everything. As well as Jack and Finn.

And then everything was right with the universe.

Right?