17

-Delilah's POV-

"But Dan! Thursday is only 5 days away!"

"I alraedy missed one radio show Delilah, I can't miss another!"

"Dannnn!" I whine pouting.

"Delilah it's a long enough time to hang out and you're annoying me now!" He complained.

"That's such a nice thing to say to me Dan, real nice." I mutter.

"Guys stop arguing! You both are annoying!" Claire yelled.

"Says the girl playing Black Ops at 4 AM!" I yell back.

Just then Joey comes in with a ton of bags.

"I'm back from the store!" He sings.

"Why'd you go to the store?" I asked.

"I wanted to have a Sunday night movie marathon with you." He admitted.

"What do you have?" I ask, skipping away from Dan and over to Joey.

"Um, Pitch Perfect 1 and 2, the Twilight Saga, The Fault in Our Stars, Totoro, and the Hunger Games trilogy!" He says. I squealed.

"IT'S 6PM JOEY LETS WATCH IT NOW!"

"Nuh uh! Me and Phil are playing Portal 2!" Claire yells.

"I thought it was one player." I said.

"Phil's sorta watching but  yeah." She tells me.

"We can watch in my old room." I tell him. He nods and carries the bags upstairs.

"What first?" He asks.

"I've never seen Totoro, so Totoro!" I say plopping on the bed. He puts it in and sits next to me. We snuggle close together, watching Totoro followed by the Twilight series, Pitch Perfect 1 and 2, The Hunger Games, then finished with The Fault In Our Stars. By then I was half asleep and the end credits were rolling down the screen anyways, so I just fell asleep, muttering a 'goodnight' to Joey.

----------------

"Aw, Joliliah's back!" Is what I woke up to, Lillian was standing at the doorway.

"I came to tell you Brandi made waffles and bacon!" She said. I nodded, closing my eyes again.

"Be down in a second." I mumbled. Joey hadn't got up yet and I was too tired and lazy to move.

"Just hurry down, today is a busy day." Lillian told me, walking away.I sighed, not moving.

"JOEY! DELILAH! Get the hell up! If Dan is awake, you should be too!" Claire yelled. I opened my eyes, rubbing them, shaking Joey awake. He got up and I rolled off the bed and lied on the floor for a bit. I almost fell asleep again before Joey stood me up. I rubbed my hand over my face.

"It's too early to function." I groaned walking down the steps.

"Dee, it's 11AM." Brandi said.

"I know." I complained, pouring a cup of coffee and sitting down, fighting to keep my eyes open.

"Delilah, eat something." Joey whispered into my ear. I sighed, quickly drinking the steaming coffee.

"What are we doing today?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Probably just go to the Grove." Claire shrugged.

"I could've slept until then." I said glaring.

"What crawled into your pants and died?" Lillian muttered.

"Where are Jack and Finn?" Joey asks.

"We ran out of milk and they went to get it for us." Brandi said. He nodded.

-Joey's POV-

Delilah literally looked like she was dying.

"Are you okay Delilah?" I asked her.

"People woke me up, how do you think I am?" She muttered.

"Oh. But the twins are only here for another week and Phil and Dan are here until the 19th. Today is the 16th, we don't have much time with them I guess." I told her. She shrugged.

"Still, I look like shit and I want to curl up and die Joey." She exaggerated.

"Lets just go." I said with a laugh.

=================================

SO YEAH I FOUND MY BOOK

#CELEBRATING