5

(Delilah's POV)

"What do you mean this is Joey Graceffa? He hates me." I mutter not believing a word.

"I didn't believe this was Delilah until I heard how much your accents changed." "Joey" says on the other line.

"After almost two years Joey, why'd you decide to call me now?" I ask. Brandi looked at my stangely.

"Because, I saw that thing on TMZ." He muttered.

"What's on TMZ!?!" I yell.

"You should check." He answers.

"Oh yeah and before I forget, you're calling me just because of this thing on TMZ?" I ask typing it in on the computer. 

"Pretty much." He answers. Oh great. I thought he called to make up and we could be friends or something. But he still apparently hates me so, yeah I'll hate him if he hates me. But it's so hard to hate someone you used to love.

"Oh well aren't you just sweet." I mutter sarcastically to him reading headline with my name. I skimmed it over before gasping holding back tears. It was a blurred picture of me smoking. You could actually easily tell it was me because of my dark auburn hair. The management made me do that. Sometimes they make me want to choke them.

"What was that you were talking about sweet?" He asks me after he hears my gasp.

"H-how." I breath letting a tear streak down my face, before coming up with a theory.

"Was it you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"No of course not!" He yells. I put my head in my hands.

"I'm cutting the tour short." I mumble. I didn't say bye to Joey, just hung up. He only called to taunt me on it anyway. Just as I was about to call management, they called me. And I got a shitstorm of yelling.

"Sorry Miss Hart but we're dropping you." They say.

"What? P-please I-" I begin.

"We wanted a good girl. You were that good girl, now we can't use you anymore." They say, and I can already picture the disgusted looks on their faces. I hung up on them.

"B-Brandi?" I ask.

"Hmm?" She asks pulling a hoodie over her head.

"We have to cut the tour shirt." I told her.

"Why?" She asks.

"I messed up." I mutter. She frowns hugging me.

"Who were you talking to before management?" Brandi asks. I look up at her and cry again. I take out my giant bag and begin throwing random clothing inside it.

"J-Joey called me." I mumbles wiping my face with the back of my hand. I fill the huge bag as much as it can go, and forcefully sit on it and close it up. Brandi was packing too.

"Why?" She asked.

"To taunt me probably. Cat's probably fucked up his mind which makes him think terribly of me." I complain taking out my phone.

"We're still going to Claire's for the month right?" Brandi asks. I nod before taking out my phone and calling Claire.

"Hello?" Claire's voice chirped.

"Hey. Uh, my tour ended earlier than planned. Can you pick us up?" I ask her whimpering slightly.

"Sure. Now?" She asked.

"Y-yeah. I'll text you where we are." I tell her. We both say bye and I text her the address. My phone buzzes with a text from Jack. I grin to myself before unlocking it.

Jack: are you doing alright darling? xx

Delilah: alright. I got dropped, but I'm great. xx

Jack: what! are you still going to Claire and Lillian's? 

Delilah: totally. just thought I should tell you. I miss you.

Jack: I miss you too munchkin. I'll be seeing you in a month?

Delilah: a month. love you. 

I ended the conversation just when I saw Claire's car pull up. Lillian and Claire get out and run to me.

"I missed you!" She squeals hugging me.

"You too." I laugh hugging her. 

"And you!" She squeals running to Brandi. Lillian helped with our bags. It felt pretty good to be back. We talked non stop catching up on things on the way here. I dragged my bag inside the house. It felt good to be back. I hadn't been here since Christmas. Lillian walked me up to my old room, which was still mine since Lillian decided to take Joey's room after he left. I stared in my room dragging my bag in and shoving it into my closet. Good to be back.

(Joey's POV)

I sighed as I listened to the click of the other end of the phone and a loud buzz followed. I felt really bad for her, I just wanted to know why she would start doing that. She was so innocent and sweet last time I saw her. Now she resembles someone completely different, more scary and dangerous.

I decide to call her again, but it went straight to voicemail. Great. Another whole year of rejection. Just what I need. I pace around the house deciding on what to do. I immediantly take a shower and get dressed, not even bothering to mess with my hair before driving Satsuki to Claire's house. I had to stop to get food first so I stopped at Whole Foods to get something before driving to the house. I knock on the door and Claire opens it.

"What?" She sneers at me.

"Hi." I say rubbing my neck.

"Why are you here? Pick up Delilah again, shatter her, leave her for a year and see what mess she caused this time? I don't think so." She sneers sending daggers to me.

"I wanted to come because I need to talk to her. Please I need to. Please." I beg her.

"Sorry, she's not the most stable. You'll ruin her more, try again never." Claire says in a mock chirpy voice before slamming the door in my face. I stand there for a second. I know I will be back, because I still love her, and want to show her I won't hurt her.

=====================

SOOOOOOOOOOO

SOMEONE POINTED OUT TO ME THAT MY STORY RESEMBLES CLARITY BY ZEDD. SO I LOOKED IT UP AND I AGREE! SO THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE xP.

I'LL WRITE AGAIN SOON ON THIS IN LIKE TWO DAYS OR SO? MAYBE THREE. I'M TRYING A BIT OF A SCHEDULE SO... YEAH!

LOVE YOU, STAY FERGALICIOUS

BYE ;)