6

(Delilah's POV)

Claire stormed up to my room and sighed pacing around.

"What's up with you?" I ask her.

"That son of a bitch Joey came over." She muttered rolling her eyes mentioning his name.

"Don't call him that." I whispered. She scoffed.

"Don't call him that! This is the bitch that broke your heat we're talking about!" She yells.

"Actually, it's sorta the other way around." I pointed out recalling the way I left him in the year of 2013.

"But he- he, uh- he's just a douche okay!" She exclaims throwing her hands in the air.

"Fine. He's a douche and I'm a slutty bitch. It's not his fault." I respond crossing my arms showing this is turning into an argument I'm willing to start.

"Dude! If you don't remember, he's the one who yelled at you!" She stated.

"But I'm the one who didn't give a chance to cool down. I'm the one who left without telling. I'm the one who flew out to god damn England and stayed there for over a year without talking to the guy! It's my fault Claire! It's mine!" I yell putting my face in my hands in crying.

"Babe, it gets better, don't worry." She whispers. I laugh coldly.

"You don't even know what I'm going through. Everythings peachy for you and Lillian. You have Phil, and she had Liam. The heartbreak has happened twice for me Claire. Twice." I whispered sniffling a bit.

"That's true. But you better believe all of us are gonna help you through this."  Claire smiles at me. I nod my breath coming out shaky.

"Can you leave me for a bit?" I ask her. She nods before standing up and walking out adding

"Call if you need anything!" To me.

"Okay!" I shout back. She closes the door behind her leaving me to go to my old iMac and turn it on. I type in YouTube once Google coming up, watching the red and black logo come up. I type in Joey Graceffa and the first result "My Girlfriend" comes up. I click on it, reading the date, September 21, 2013. I smile to myself watching his intro.

"Hello there everyone..."

(Joey's POV) 

I sit outside Claire's house in my car with my head in my hands for a few minutes before looking at the open window which used to be Delilah's old room to see Delilah yelling at Claire for something. I wonder what? I start up the car backing out slowly before driving off.

When I reach mine and Sawyer's house I immediantly get out the car and walking inside. Sometimes I get happy I left Claire's house, I left after a month, and the month I spent there was terrible. Everywhere in the house I saw images of me and Delilah. It's hard thinking she left because of me. It was all my fault.

Cat calls me, and I know she'll freak out if I don't answer due to a past experience. Delilah would never do that. Is it bad to compare the two? I quickly answer.

"Hello?" 

"Hi Joey!" 

"Hi baby." I smile. She told me she liked it when people called her that. She giggles on the other line.

"What have you been doing?" She asks.

"Nothing really." I responded.

"Oh, well can I come over?" She asks. I didn't want to talk to anyone yet. But whatever.

"Sure you can." I tell her.

"Great! Love you bye!" She says in a sugar-sweet voice. I sit in silence for a bit.

"...Love you too." I tell her before clicking the off button.

+++++++++++++++++++

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY! RIGHT? THIS WAS A DAY RIGHT?

JUST CHECKED, IT WASN'T.... OOPS.

I LOVED YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I COULDN'T HOLD IT IN SOOOO YEAH! 

SCHEDULES FUCK WITH MY BRAIN AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

THIS IS MURICA WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT.

*SORRY IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND YOU DON'T LIVE IN AMERICA BTW

ANYWAYS, BYEEEEEEEEE

PS, I WAS WONDERING, IF I DID A COVER OF A SONG AND PUT IT AS A MULTI MEDIA LINK WOULD YOU GUYS LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING?