2

(Joey's POV)

Cat stands close next to me while I upload my video. Millions of thoughts run through my mind, mostly about Delilah, wait remember, she doesn't care about you anymore. This is for the best.

"Great sweetie! Now your fanbase and my fanbase know!" Cat cheerily says. I wearily nod in agreement. She takes out her phone and types in a quick text before slipping her phone into her back pocket. She grins at me before grabbing me by the hand. She takes the other hand and looks up at me with need in her eyes before leaning in beginning to kiss me. Of course I kiss back, because she's my girlfriend. She swipes her tounge over my lip asking permission. I open for her and it gets more heated. 

Delilah was never like this with me. 

And I think I know why she wasn't.

*a bit later*

Cat was getting dressed while I sat atop the bed waiting for her to leave. A buzzing comes from the table. A call from Claire.

"Hello?" I ask into the phone.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you!" She yells.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're literally dating Cat now? I thought you had a half decent mind Joey." She mutters.

"Don't say that about her. Cat's a great person." I proteset. She scoffs.

"Sure she is. How do you think Dee is reacting?" Claire asks me.

"She doesn't even watch my videos anymore." I mutter.

"She watches all of them Joey. When we talk that's all she talks about, you. She misses you, you idiot! She's probably bawling her eyes out now! I knew better than to keep a bet that you and her were perfect. Because you're the worst." Claire says, her icy voice actually sending shivers down my spine. The phone clicks off. I soon feel Cat's presence next to me.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Nothing really." I shrug. She nods then yawns.

"Are you tired?" I ask. She nods.

"Then go to sleep." I tell her, with a small half smile. She rests her head on my shoulder with her grip wrapped around me tight.

"Night." I her murmur.

"Goodnight." I respond kissing her forehead.

(Delilah's POV)

It was 3 AM. Jack lied asleep next to me on the bed. No we didn't do anything dirty. I quietly sneak out of bed staring at Jack's presence. He's perfect. The date was perfect. He washed all my frustrations away. Every last one of them. I take out my diary I keep hidden underneath my tshirts in my drawer. I scribble the date on the top of it. 

December 29, 2014

So, today was a decent day. Joey's with Cat, and I'm happy for him. Jk, I want to run them both over with a train actually, but Jack took me out on a date which was night. We kissed, and so I think I'm dating him now. He's the best. We stared at the stars in silence, it was so romantic. He made me forget everything about Joey. You know what? Fuck Joey, Fuck Cat, Fuck Jatrific and all that. Jack is much better than Joey, the best. I just yawned, I need more sleep. Until tomorrow diary. 

I finish writing quietly sneaking the book into my drawer, it closes louder than planned, causing Jack to flinch in his sleep. Adorable. I stare at the ceiling, which had star decorations on it, thanks to the help of everyone. My thoughts go back to the text Cat sent me earlier today, a little after Joey posted his video. I recalled it saying 

Sorry babe, how does it feel to know Joey's mine now? Should've fucked him when you had the chance ;) -C 

Ugh. That sickened me. First of all, they're already having sex with each other, it revolts me. Second, I hate Joey by all means right now. Cat? Really, out of all the people, Cat!

Calm down Delilah, tour begins next year. Control yourself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I WANNA SAY I HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER AGAINST CAT.

NOTHING.

NOT A SINGLE FRIGGING THING.

SO YEAH! HOPE YOU LIKED.

CHIN UP, LOVE YOUR FACES.

BYE BYE DARLINGS!