16 + im really fucking sorry

"Oh god I'm freaking out!" Lisa squealed as she took deep breaths. She was getting married today, so I understood her freaking.

"It's alright Lisa, calm down." I told her. She took some deep breaths but was still hypervenilating.

"Her dads gonna come in any minute Dee, I'll take care of her." Claire told me. I nodded and walked off to settle some other things before having to get ready for the wedding. 

We had to get ready so I walked down with the other two waiting for Lisa and her father to come. Shane was already there with a tux on and he was trying not to cry. I gave him a small smile and he smiled back, but he immediantly turned his attention to Lisa when the music started to play. 

She was already crying and walking down with her father, still taking her deep breaths. She got up and looked Shane in the eyes and they went through the vows.

"Do you Shane Yaw take Lisa Shwartz to have and to hold, through sickness and in health to  be your waffly wedded wife?" The preist said.

"I do." Shane whispered.

"Do you, Lisa Shwartz take Shane Yaw to have and to hold, through sickness and in health to be your waffly wedded husband?" 

"I do." She sniffled, wiping her eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest proclaimed.

At the afterparty me and Joey were far from the others.

"You got emotional you know." He said with a laugh.

"All weddings do that to me Joey." I pouted shoving him a bit.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I cried during my moms and my makeup got all smeared all over my face and she has a picture of it on her wall." I said with a giggle.

"So does that mean your gonna cry during ours Delilah?" He asks.

"Our what?"

"Wedding."

I looked at him and bit my lip before a grin came to my face.

"Yeah Joey, I probably will." I say. 

woo

its been about two months

yeah

whoevers still here god bless you omfg

so i was gonna post earlier but i lost my book and it still is and im pissed and i cant find it and EVERYTHING was in there ugh :( 

so if you saw the rants i deleted you probs know that i kinda sorta couldnt stand joey for a bit, but i just saw a video and he was mad and i talked to this kid on omegle about him and it helped so thank that kid on omegle for me being back and slightly standing joey again.

yeah kk see you possibly before new years everyone!