14

(Delilah's POV) 

Claire handed a handful of different dresses for me to try on. I glared at her before carrying them all into the room and hang them up. I look at the dresses, already looking at some choices. I take away the black one and purple one and move them. I didn't like the way they looked.

The remaining ones I tried on, the first one made me look horrid, along with the second one and third one. I picked up the final one looking at it. It was pretty. I pulled it on, and I loved it. I grinned to myself walking out the room. The girls all looked at me.

"JOEY'LL LOVE THAT!" Lillian accidentally yells. I laugh at her red face before walking back into the changing room and changing back into my normal clothes. I take the dress out, leaving the others for the workers to get.

"Is that all?" The lady asked. I nodded at her eagerly.

"The total is $102.99." She told me. I quickly nodded handing her my credit card. She swiped it handing it back to me.

"Have a nice day." She tells me with a smile.

"Thank you! You too." I say walking out with the girls.

"Erm, guys?" I say getting their attention.

"Huh?" Brandi asks.

"Can we erm, change this?" I say grabbing my hair. They nodded, they were probably thinking the same.

"What were you thinking?" Claire asked.

"I'll probably go back blonde." I told her. She nodded again walking to her car and getting into the drivers side. She turns on the radio slowly pulling out and driving to the hair place.

We got my hair back to normal, and I even cut it a  bit, and I really love it. We pulled up to the house, hearing tons of yelling. What did they get themselves into this time? Cat's car is here. Shit.

(Joey's POV)

"Well, are you going to let me in?" She snobbily asks.

"DAN, PHIL!" I yelled instantly. They run down the steps from doing who knows what before freezing seeing Cat before them.

"Oh, hey!" She gushes twirling her hair around. I scoff running my hand through my hair.

"Stop it Cat." Dan groweled. Oh god I've never seen Dan angry. And I'm scared to see Dan angry.

"What did I do?" She asked batting her eyelashes innocently. Dan had a split second look of guilt on his face before turning angry again.

"You know exactly what you did! You fucking used one of my friends, now you're trying to get with me all while hurting another one of my best friends!" He yells. She looks at him wide eyed before getting into his face.

"IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S ILLEGAL!" She yelled back. Well technically she raped me right? She used me when I was sad and weak and all that, so I didn't know...I was drunk one time too...but that probably doesn't count. I'll have to talk to Brandi. She's the one studying law after all.

"I DON'T CARE IT'S NOT ILLEGAL!" Dan yelled back. Jack and Finn came out of wherever they were before stopping with their mouths hanging open. Finn walked over to me.

"When did she get here?" He asked glaring at her while asking. I shrugged watching the two arguing. It would get bad in a minute, and I think Phil saw that too, because he went to hold back Dan. He wouldn't hit a girl though would he? I dunno, probably not. Knowing him. But he was highly pissed. I mean, I would've done that too, but then she would've made out with me, and I really don't want that.

"Wait why are you even here?" I randomly question.

"I wanted to speak to Delilah. She here?" She asks looking around innocently, as if the fight with Dan hadn't just happened.

"She's out. You should probably get out too." I scoffed. She pouted at me, glaring.

"Maybe I don't want to." She growled. 

"Maybe no one wants you here." Jack muttered.

"What did you say British?" Cat said turning around.

"Oh, you want me to repeat myself? Okay, MAYBE NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. IN THEIR PRESENCE. BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE YOU."

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TO!" She yelled back at him. Everyones so mad at each other, well Cat, and it's...wow.  Suddenly the door handle turned and all the girls walked in, instantly freezing at the sight.

"Why is Cat here?" Delilah choked out, with widened eyes.

"She just showed up." 

"What? I'm not allowed to talk to other people? Rude much." She scoffed.

"Nope, just us babe." Delilah said, with a fake sugar-coated voice.

"Not like we have a restraining order." 

"We're filing one!" Delilah chirped. We were? Might as well go with it. Cat scoffed. 

"I needed to talk to you anyways." She growled, tightly grabbing Delilah by the wrist and dragging her up the steps.

===================

FILLER CHAPTER!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOW'RE YOU?

THAT'S NICE.

OMG I'M SO SORRY...

I JUST DID ONE FOR BOTH WAYS. I'M LEGIT.

LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR 200, BYE!