15

-Delilah's POV-

I was draggd up the steps into my room by Cat, and she slammed the door and locked it behind us.

"Now listen here bitch, Joey is mine. Dan is mine. All of them, they're mine. You don't deserve them. I do! Now, I'm gonna teach you a lesson." She comes closer to me, causing me to back slowly into the corner of the room. She looks up at me.

"Dating Joey again?" She asks, twirling my hair around. I shake my head.

"N-no, I'm single." I whisper, biting my lip, slowing my breathing because my heart was pumping fast.

"Oh, that's good then." She whispers back, looking back at me. She was inches away from my face, and I was as terrified at fuck.

"J,JO-" She stops me.

"Shhh." She whispers, closing the gap, bringing her lips to mine. I immediantly shove her off, screaming Joey's name over and over again.

I unlock the door, running down the steps, into Joey's arms.

"Joey c-call 911 please." I whisper, crying on his sleeve. He holds me into his arms, getting a phone from Lillian. Cat runs down the steps, with fake tears.

"YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE DID TO ME!" She yelled, pointing at me, and 'crying'.

"SHE KISSED ME EVERYONE, DELILAH FUCKING KISSED ME!" She screeched. I covered my ears, sobbing harder. He dials 911 quickly.

"Hello."

"Erm, rape I guess?"

"Joey Graceffa."

"Cat."

"No ma'am."

"Yes ma'am."

"Delilah Hart."

"Mmhmm."

"Yes."

"Thank you so much."

"Bye."

He hung up after that, hugging me tighter.

"It's alright Delilah, it'll be all over soon." He whispers to me, rocking me back in forth, I shake in his arms, trying to breathe normally again. I close my eyes, and fall asleep in Joey's arms.

-Joey's POV-

The cops showed up shortly after Delilah fell asleep, and Cat was put in the back of the police car, after being tazed, dragged, and threatened.

"I'LL GET YOU JOEY GRACEFFA I WILL!" Cat yelled, being pulled off by the cars. Delilah slowly shiered in my arms, before waking up.

"Is she gone?" Delilah whispered. I nodded. She wrapped her arms around me crying again, but tears of joy, onto my sleeve.

"Thank you Joey, thank you so much." She whispered. She looked at me for a few seconds, before bringing her lips back to mine.

"I love you." She mumbled, closing her eyes again.

"I love you too." I said back.

===========================

I DUNNO IF THIS'LL BE OVER SOON OR NOT, WE'LL SEE. I HAVE IDEAS, BUT I WANT THIS DONE BY OCTOBER 10TH, OR I'LL PUT IT ON HOLD. I WANNA BE DONE WITH BEGIN AGAIN BY THEN TOO.

YES, I HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS, DON'T JUDGE ME.

SORRY IT SUCKS, I TOLD YOU I HATE THIS STORY SO I DON'T WANT TO PUT EFFORT INTO IT, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO PERFECT IT, BUT BE DONE WITH IT QUICKLY.

LOVE YOU GUYS, STAY AWESOME, BYE!