4

(Delilah's POV)

I spent all night texting Jack. I stared at the ceiling of the tourbus, what if Joey comes? What'll happen then?

No, I should stop thinking that, he hates me. He has Cat, and I have Jack. I quietly creep off the air mattress into the small kitchen area. Since in England, you're legalized to drink at 18, I could drink without hiding it. Yeah, I was 21 but while I was there I've been drinking lots, and smoking, doing bad things that I'm really not proud of.

During the past year I had dated Niall for a week, but we broke up deciding if we broke up on bad terms it wouldn't be good for friendship, and we couldn't risk that.

I started writing a book on my life on Microsoft Word. I cried about 7 times writing it.

And I had an abortion. It was a mistake. Me and Niall were both drunk, and it just happened. And I couldn't exactly ruin my "clean" image so management told me to get rid of it.

I was upset but I was 21, I can't exactly take care of a child.

Niall, me, and that one management producer are the only ones that know. I swore never to tell anyone. I searched for the secret place I keep my pack and lighter. I grab one and light it, bringing the cigarette to my mouth, then blowing out puffing smoke into the air. After that I hide the remaining stub. I take a bottle of beer and chug that down. I walk back to my room, not really fazed by the acohol. I lie back down and go to sleep. 

I've really fucked up in life.

(Joey's POV)

I spead my arm out to feel Cat's presence not there. I look around and her clothes aren't anywhere either. Apparently she left. I sigh sitting up in bed grabbing a nearby shirt and lifting it over her head. I walk to the kitchen and make a smoothie before going to the TV and flicking it on.

Sports, Dora, Sports, Gossip about Delilah, Spongebob, wait GOSSIP ON DELILAH!? I turn back to the channel listening carefully to the gosspier speak.

"Delilah Hart's clean image is down the drain. Apparently around night she was spotted outside her tourbus with a cigarette and acohol? Here's a picture. Oh well, so much for her being a childs role model. Got anymore secrets Delilah?" 

My mouth drops at the report. I never thought I'd actually be doing this. I deleted her contact long ago, but still remember her cell phone number by heart. I diall the number raising the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" A groggy British sounding voice says on the other end. One that sounds nothing like Delilah's.

"Hi, who's this I'm speaking to?" I ask.

"Delilah. Who's this?" She asks.

"I don't know if you remember me," I chuckle, "but my name is Joey Graceffa. And I saw what you did."

--------------------------------------

SORRY FOR TWO DAY WAIT... I'VE RECENTLY BEEN ADDICTED TO TUMBLR.

STAY BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS, BYE XP