11

(Joey's POV)

I sighed putting my head into my hands. Nothing was going right for me, Jack and Delilah were engaged and Cat and I broke up. Not the worst, after I found out she was using me for cheap sex, it was okay. Ha ha, yeah right, I wouldn't leave my room for a week. The day is February 12, 2015. Two days before Valentines Day. I never got to spend Valentines Day with Delilah. I never got to spend Christmas with Delilah, she left like a week before that day. But she came back to celebrate, but I stayed in my room the whole time she was there. I groaned. The wedding was going to be in England, and I couldn't just not attend. One of my friends and my ex girlfriend which I still have feelings for are getting married. Shane and Lisa are having their marrige on the 14th, and I'm very happy for them. If mine and Delilah's relationship weren't so bad, that could be us. That also means he has permission to "love" her more if you know what I mean.

"JOEY!" Shane snapped me out of my thoughts. I was his best man, so I was staying with him until the day of the wedding.

"Dude, listen, I know you're upset about everything that's going on with you right now, but don't worry, it gets better yeah?" He said encouraging me. I nod.

"Okay." I say.

"Now help me, where should our honeymoon be?" He asked.

"You haven't planned that yet?" I asked chuckling slightly.

"Not everyone does!" He argued defending himself.

"It's usually the first thing out of the way!" I laughed harder.

"Joey seriously? Where can we go!" He whines sighing.

"I dunno, London." I said suggesting.

"Too original. I want something unique." He told me emphasizing ont the word "unique".

"Uh, skydiving off the Eiffel Tower?" I suggest.

"Too deadly and illegal." Shane said chuckling.

"Canada I dunno!" I said sighing.

"Canada is too close and...Canadian." He said.

"Are you offending all Canadian's? Because I will call Delilah and tell her what you just said." I say between my unstoppable laughter.

 "No! Please don't! She's a ball of explosions and murder!" Shane said laughing like I was. After we calmed down I sighed.

"Hawaii?" I suggest.

"I know lots of people have done it before, but it sounds fun. I'll think about it." Shane said with a crooked smile. I smile back.

"So lets film that video?" I ask him.

"Okay. Lets do this." He said.

(Delilah's POV) 

I sighed twirling the engagement ring around my pinky finger. I knew it should be on the finger next to it, but I couldn't twirl it on that one. Did I make the right choice? I couldn't say no, all those people were watching, and I didn't want to be cold hearted, so I said yes. I should talk to Joey. Hang out, I hadn't seen him in a couple days and I wanted to talk to him about the whole Cat situation.

hey, can i come over? ^_^ -D 

He responded back woth a simple 'k', which he knew I hated. I rolled my eyes, getting off the couch and grabbing a jacket and sneakers. It didn't matter to me I was going over there in sweatpants and a tanktop, it was just Joey, I didn't have to impress him. Now that I realize, I used to dress like a slut. No one even told me! I'd walk around in a short freaking crop top and shorts! Ugh, I hate myself. I drive Claire's car over, she said she was picking Phil amd Dan up, they were comong to the wedding too I guess...I dunno. I pull up at Joey's before knocking on the door. Shane opens it and I hug him saying hi.

"Joey here?" i ask. He nods pointing to Joey sitting at the couch.

"Hey Joey." I said sitting next to him. He nods, aknowledging my exsistance.

"Talk to me?" He turns to look at me.

"What?" He mumbles.

"Why are you upset?" I ask him.

"You should know." He muttered.

"If this is about Cat-" I begin.

"It's not about Cat. I didn't love her." He mumbled.

"So you just fucked her because you felt like it?" I spat, harshly. He winced.

"No...because I just did. I couldn't with you." He said.

"Oh." I whispered.

"Yeah." He said looking at me.

"So then why are you upset?" I ask.

"Do you really want to get engaged right now Delilah?" He asks me. Did I? I'm 21, there's nothing wrong with it. Other than Joey's single and I love him, and Jack kind of...and I'm getting married. Do I really want to do this? I'll be married by like, July. Do I want this? I put my head in my hands slipping out a few tears.

"I don't know Joey." I whisper.

"Then why are you doing this?" He asks.

"Please give me time. I don't know who I am, or what I'm doing, why I'm doing it, I'm lost Joey. Am I doing the right thing?" I ask.

"You don't seem like you want to do this. You're doing what you think everyone else wants, but you aren't listening to yourself." 

"I know, but everyone dispises you..."

"I don't care. I know I made a mistake, and I regret it. Do what you want to do Delilah. What do you want?" He asks gazing into my eyes. I wipe the tears from them. What do I want? Joey or Jack? Joey, I love him, I made mistakes but everyone does. But I love him, and I'll never stop. Jack, he's supported me through the year, and he's great. I like him, but I'm not 100% on board with loving him. The love for Joey isn't going to pass and I know that, but I don't want to break Jack's heart, and friendship. We just got engaged for fucks sake! I could drop out now...I mean we haven't waisted any money...I look back up at Joey to see him still staring at me waiting for an answer.

"Joey. I want you." I breathed. He let out a small sigh of relief before hugging me. I took out my phone.

"But I have to do something first." I told him. He nodded as I pressed Jack's contact.

"Hello!" He said cheerfully. This is gonna hurt.

"Jack, I need to see you at Joey's house right now. Please hurry."

---------------------------

LAST CHAPTER FOR A FEW...THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING I CAN'T UPLOAD MUCH. I MEAN, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND I'VE ONLY POSTED 11 CHAPTERS! I'M SORRY...

ERM, SO I'M STARTING THE NEXT CHAPTER ON BEGIN AGAIN, IN THE PROCESS OF FINISHING THE NEXT CHAPTER OF NOBODY HAS TO KNOW, DECIDING WETHER OR NOT TO PUT BLINDED ON HOLD OR DELETE IT, AND BRAINSTORMING IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS OF LETS PLAY WEIRD TOGETHER AND THE GIRL UNDERNEATH ME. KIK ME! IT'S @IDKRAIYNE AND I'M LOOKING FOR KIK FRIENDS!

KIK: @IDKRAIYNE

TWITTER: @IDKRAIYNE

TUMBLR: @RAIYNEISNOTONFIRE