3

(Joey's POV)

Fans are okay with me and Cat. There are still pretty upset Joelilah shippers, and I recently found out some Shoey an Jatrific shippers have secret wars going on so that's been crazy.

I'm definently not a virgin anymore. That's a bit odd I guess, but yeah.

I've dated Cat for about a month now, so it's later Janurary. Lillian and Claire say near February Delilah are coming to visit for a while. I also found out the same day me and Cat announced we were going our, Delilah started dating Jack. That makes me a bit jealous. I really shouldn't be. I have a girlfriend. I like my girlfriend. I can't exacly say I love her yet, because I'm still in love with Delilah. She banned me from watching Delilah's videos, which is sad because that gives me an excuse to look at her face again.

Most of the girls other than Meghan and Cat have been around me recently. I understand Lillian and Claire and all that, but Ingrid's been with them more than with me. Which means I don't exactly see her anymore.

"Hey babe." Cat says behind me.

"Hi." I smile kissing her.

"What are we doing today?" She asks.

"Um, I wanted to stay home. We went a bunch of places yesterday." I admit.

"Oh. Okay then." She mutters walking to the couch. She pats the place next to her and I get next to her.

"What do you want to do?" Cat asks me. I shrug at her.

"Seriously?" She asks in a almost annoyed tone.

"Sorry." I say.

"It's fine. We  can just watch TV?" She asks me. I nod at her and she turns the TV to some romace movie that I really didn't want to watch. But I didn't say anything.

After about 4 excrutiating hours the movie ends and I move around.

"What now?" I ask even though I knew a what was going through her mind when she gave me that certain look.

"Like the people did in the movie?" She asks me, sweet and innocentlike. I nod at her questioning before kissing her. And here we go again.

(Delilah's POV)

I missed Jack so much. Brandi could come with me, but everyone else had to stay in London.

We were in Nevada, the next stop was California, but we had two stops before the tour was over.

"Miss Hart, you're on in five." A stage director tells me. I nod prepping myself. By the time I'm done, they're counting down the seconds until I run on stage. I perform, answer a few twitter questions, then walk off stage.

"You did great." Brandi reassured me. I mothed thanks to her before were both are escorted to a tour bus. We each got seperate rooms, which was much different from the last time I was on a tourbus.

Last time I was on a tourbus. Two rooms. Joey and me. Big fight. Cuddling. Laughing. Joey.

Ugh, I hate things triggering things related to Joey. But everything relates to Joey. Stripes, button ups, skinny jeans, quiffs, green eyes, everything made me think of Joey.

Me and my big fat mouth.

"Go to sleep!" Brandi calls snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Okay!" I call back, suddenly realizing how hard it was to keep my eyes open. And like that I go to sleep.

=====================

THE LITERAL ONLY REASON THIS IS SO SHORT IS BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE EACH DAY IN EACH OF THEIR LIVES. SO IT'S GONNA BE TWO MORE CHAPTERS WITHOUT DELILAH OR JOEY IN THE SAME DISTRICT TOGETHER.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE COMMUNICATING, IT MEANS THEY'RE IN THE SAME AREA.

SORRY IF I MAKE CAT OUT TO BE A HUGE SEX CRAZED SLUT. SHE'S NOT.

SHE'S ACTUALLY REALLY PRETTY. UGH WHY.

I FOUND ANNA SUN TO POTRAY THIS FANFIC A BIT.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW THIS HOUSE IS FALLING APART?"

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A PERFECT RESEMBLENCE TO THE SITUATION A BIT RIGHT?

MEH. GONNA WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.

CHIN UP, YOU'RE GORG.

BYE BABE ;)