13

I traced circles onto Joey's hand while he slept, my head on his shoulder. Today was the 13th, tomorrow being Shane and Lisa's wedding day. I was a bridesmaid, and so were Brandi, Claire, and Lillian. I was unsure at first, there were a lot. But then I found out that there can be as many as you want, so I chilled after that. 

Today, me and the girls needed dresses. It was last minute, of course, but we could make it work. I shook Joey awake.

"Hmm?" He moaned turning over.

"Ugh, Joey." I groaned shaking him again. He moaned again sitting up in bed. We hadn't slept together, I slept on the couch, he slept on my bed. It took a ton of convincing for him to agree to that. 

"What?" He complained rubbing his eyes.

"We have to wake up the others, come on." I giggled getting off the bed and skipping into Claire's room. Before accidentaly stepping on Dan's hand. Why was he on the floor of Claire's room anyway? He didn't seem to wake up, so I giggled before shaking Claire and Phil awake. Claire instantly woke up, whereas Phil wasn't moving at all.

"Wake up Phil for me? Then Dan?" I ask her. She nods before I walk out of her room. Joey's room was now Lillian's, so I guess I had to wake her up. The twins should be up by now, or Joey should be getting them up. I shake her.

"Huh..." She whispered coming to realization of everything. I smiled walking out of her room into the living room.

"Want something to eat Delilah?" Joey asked.

"I-I've been up for a-uh while erm, I-I uh ate already. And...yeah." I said. He looked at me before walking over to me and grabbing my hand. He sat me down at a table before going to make something.

"You're about to eat okay Dee?" He demanded. I sighed.

"Joey, I'm not hungry..." I whispered. Yeah, right. I was starving.

"Well too bad." He said cracking eggs into a bowl thing. I sighed waiting for the others. Jack and Finn were passed out on the couch, but since they were already downstairs, there was no point in getting them up. Claire ran down the steps.

"Morning Delilah." She said before skipping to the fridge and pouring out orange juice. She said hi to Joey while watching what he was making.

"Oh, Claire?"

"Hmm?" She asks sipping her juice.

"I need a dress." I tell her. Her eyes widen in realization.

"OF COURSE YOU DO!" She yelled. Jack and Finn jump up startled and I laugh hysterically.

"What just happened?" Jack asked. 

"We're going dress shopping." I tell him. Before I know it, a plate of eggs and toast are infront of me. I look up at Joey.

"Do I..." I mumble. He nodded sitting across from me. I pick over the food, before slowly eating it, glaring at Joey. He finished before me walking upstairs, so I just finished and walked up to my room looking for my pack of cigars. When I looked in my usual spot, they were gone. I put my head in my hands and sigh frustratedly. 

"Joey...I know what your doing. Give it." I tell him leaning on the doorframe.

"What so ever am I doing that frustrates you?" He asks sarcastically. I glare at him.

"I know you don't find it cute that I'm doing this Joey, but I'm not doing it to be cute, I'm doing it to get rid of stress. Now give me them." I told him.

"You know it's not cute. How does it even come close to getting rid of stress?" He asked. Oh he wishes he hadn't went there.

"Joey, how long has it been since we broke up?" 

"A little over a year..." He mumbled.

"How long has it been since I last saw you?"

"Over a year..."

"How much stress do you think that put me under? Joey, I fucking loved you. I loved you to endless ends! Do you know how hard it was to leave? Do you know how many times people needed to check to see if I hadn't tried to die? I HAD AN ABORTION! I COULD'VE HAD A KID JOEY A FUCKING KID!"

"They can hear you know..." He mumbled.

"LET THEM HEAR! I WANT THEM TO HEAR! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M FUCKING DEPRESSED JOEY? I KNOW I shouldn't smoke. I WANT to quit smoking. But I CAN'T OKAY? I FUCKING CAN'T!" I yell storming away into my room and closing the door behind me.

(Joey's POV) 

I stood at my doorway with my mouth open until everyone crowded around me.

"What did you do now?" Claire snapped.

"I wanted to help her..." 

"How did you help?" She asked again.

"I took her cigarettes..."

"You know if you take her pack she's not gonna be all fine and dandy right? She's gotten addicted to them Joey. If you deprive her of them suddenly, she can faint. You need to gradually take them away. Not all at once." Claire said glaring.

"Oh and what was that about an 'abortion'?" Dan added.

"Niall and her...before she was dating you Jack don't worry, dated for a week. They went to a club one time, got drunk and...had sex. Management forced her to get an abortion." I explained.

"WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL US!" Lillian yelled.

"She didn't want you to think she was some huge slut..."

"She was drunk. She was depressed. She needed someone Joey. We would never think she was a slut for that." Brandi said.

"I'm gonna talk to her, patch things up before the wedding Joey, we don't need a huge shitstorm tomorrow." Claire told me walking off. The rest of the girls followed behind her.

"So..." Finn awkwardly said with his hands in his pockets swinging side to side.

"Erm...I don't know..." Jack said rubbing his neck. We awkwardly stood there until Delilah peaked out and walked over to us.

"Sorry for yelling at you Joey. It won't happen again." She pouted looking up at me like a child. Claire constantly peaked out, I expected she made her do that.

"It's alright." I told her. She hugged me kissing me on the cheek before walking back into her room.

----Laterish--------

The girls left about 30 minutes ago to find Delilah a dress. There was a knock on the door a while later. I opened it, and there stood, Cat, my lying ex-girlfriend.

===================

I PROMISED MYSELF I'D DO THIS AND FINISH IT TODAY IF IT WAS THE LAST THING I DID

GUESS WHAT? I WON $40 BUCKS BECAUSE I BET JOEY WOULD HAVE 2,000,000 BY YESTERDAY, TWO DAYS AGO WITH A COUPLE OF OTHER FRIENDS.

OH, I HAVE A LITTLE SNEAK PEAK IN A FANFIC I'M GONNA BE WRITING COMING OUT SOMETIME IN OCTOBER, OCTOBER 12TH WAS JUST A COVER UPDATE. I WANNA BE DONE WITH MADHOUSE OR ANYTHING BY THEN.

I THINK IT'S GONNA BE GOOD!

I'M SICK AGAIN *random Dan Howell dance thing* AND I'M DYING OMG *flies to heaven with the angels while doing that Ariel voice thing*

I'M OUT! GONNA READ, WRITE, AND WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEOS, KIK ME!

@IDKRAIYNE

LERB YOU ALL

(IN OTHER NEWS, I'M LEGIT SICK OF MAGICS COVER. I'M CHANGING IT, MAYBE MADHOUSE, IF YOU WANT? I KNOW I'M FOR REALZIEZ CHANGING MAGIC'S THOUGH. NO TALKING ME OUT OF THAT. I MIGHT PM @JoeyGraceffafan17 AND ASK TO CHANGE HER COVER, BECAUSE I FEEL I COULD'VE DONE BETTER)

PEACEKIES! BYE!!!