7

(Delilah's POV)

Claire had gone off to shoot another movie. Recently since her first film, she's been in a lot of others. She was really famous now and due to that I can't exactly go anywhere without her or me being recognized. The doorbell rang while I sat in my room and no one seemed to get it. I sighed and got up walking to the door. I opened up and there was Shane. What?

"Shane?" I question.

"Hi Delilah!" He said hugging me. 

"Not trying to sound rude at all, but how did you know where we live and why are you here?" I ask. We had shot a video before, but that was like almost a year ago.

"I heard you were back and I haven't seen you in a while. Is that wrong?" He says with a small laugh. I shake my head no.

"Want to come in? Wait of course you do, you aren't just gonna stand out here." I say moving out the way to let him in. He goes and jumps on the couch and I follow after him.

"So I wanted to tell you something." He stated. I nodded motioning for him to continue.

"Me and Lisa are getting married!" He exclaims.

"What! Awesome!" I say hugging him.

"Yeah, we've been engaged for about four months still planning, but you're here now so I thought I'd tell you!" He says with a huge smile.

"When is the wedding?" I ask him.

"Well when are you leaving? I really want you to be there, Lisa's been talking about you a lot." He told me. Lisa and I have been talking a lot, I talk about her too. I smiled.

"Well, depending on it being," I check the calendar quickly, "February the third, March the first probably." I say with a shurg.

"So you're leaving on Justin Bieber's birthday? Go to Canada to celebrate!" He jokes. I laugh a bit.

"No. Fuck no. I'm going back to England, but I'll probably be back for Lillian's birthday in May." I told him.

"Joey's too?" He asks. I look at the ground.

"Joey and I, we aren't on best of terms right now." I mutter.

"Really? I thought you made up for that!" 

"I-I wish we were, but there's just lots going on and he hates me and that means I have to hate him and I just miss him a lot Shane. I know I should b-be over him but I can't." I say sniffling a bit. He wraps me in another hug and I cry a bit more.

"Things will get better." He tells me.

"But I want Joey back. He has Cat a-and I have Jack and it's wrong I still like him. I should just stop Shane I'm sorry for dropping this all on you." I mutter staring at my bare feet on the carpeted floor.

"Don't worry it's fine. If you love him Delilah, go talk to him. Okay?" He says smiling a bit I smile wearily back nodding.

"Sure." I tell him. He pats my back walking off.

"Oh Shane wait!" I call.

"Huh?" He turns around.

"Please tell me about that wedding of yours, or get Lisa over. I haven't seen her in forever." I tell him. He nods walking out to his car. I close the door and stand thinking for a bit.

"If you love him Delilah, go talk to him." This should be about the most dumb thing I've ever done. I'm going to Sawyer and Joey's house.

(Joey's POV)

 Cat had left a few minutes ago and Sawyer was out filming a video with the O2L boys. I was home alone again. There is a small knock on the door and I groan wishing the person could've called first. I go and open the door and a girl with a hoodie covering her face stands there.

"Can I help you?" I ask the stranger. She lifts her head and my eyes meet the bright green ones of Delilah's. She looked smaller and weaker now, I don't know why. She had different colored hair so that changes things too. Her hair was super curly.

"H-hi Joey." She whispers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Joey. I really need to talk to you."

+++++++++++++++++

SOOOO I WAS IN THE CAR GETTING MY BRACES TIGHTENED.

NEXT CHAPTER IF YOU WANT I'LL HAVE ME SINGING (EW LIKE I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'D LIKE THAT LOL) BUT COMMENT A SONG OR WHATEVER?

K, LOVE YOU!

STAY AWESOME, BYE! ;P