1

(Delilah's POV)

Jack said he was taking me somewhere today. I wasn't sure about what it was, but I didn't have to dress fancy or anything.

I hate fanciness. So I just got dressed and waited for him to pick me up. I was scrolling through Tomblr reblogging a few things and all that. Then I check YouTube.

Great, Joey has a new video.

Now I have to watch it. 

"Hello there everyone today I'm here with Cat," ew, "and we have a special announcement to make!" He says. Cat ssmiles and nods with a huge grin on her face.

"We're going out!" She squeals. Nothing could've hurt as much as those four words. I knew he'd move on eventually, but I thought he'd be I don't know, smart with his decision? I tune out the rest after that and shut down the computer.

The doorbell rings and I run to get it. Jack stands there smiling at me.

"Hey Jack." I say grinning.

"Hello!" He says wrapping me around in a hug. I hug him tightly back.

"So where are we going?" I ask. He grins cheekily and I already know the answer.

"Surprise." He states. I pout at him for a bit but nod, getting in the passanger side of his car. I still try to get the answer out of him, but he doesn't answer me. Just chuckles to himself a bit. After what feels like ages of driving we stop at a place and Jack covers  my eyes. He leads me out of the car and I walk with his hands over my eyes for a while more before removing them slowly. It was nightfall, so crickets were chirping peacefully. It was a small picnic on a hill under a huge tree with small flowers and dandelion puffs all around it. My eyes widen in delight at the scene.

"Thanks." I whisper to him before carefully sitting on the soil. He goes to grab something. A basket.

"Food." He tells me. I nod as he walks over to me placing it inbetween us. He takes out snack things like fruits and things in that sort and small sandwiches. He hands me one and I thank him. I eat while staring up at the stars. It was beautiful. Everything wrong and troubling just seemed to disappear. We finished eating and he turned to me.

"You look very beautiful." He tells me.

"Thanks." I whisper.

"Have you ever tried something like this?" He asks standing u on the hill. He helps me up on my feet before reaching the highest point and running down really fast.

"Are you kidding? I did this all the time back when I was in primary school!" I exclaim speeding down after him.

"Awesome. Race you back up?" He asks. I giggle and nod. He gives me a count of three before we both race to the top, with him of course winning. He lies on his side then rolls down.

"I love doing this too!" I squeal rolling down after him. We both end at the far bottom of the hill, and Jack was covered in dirt and all that because he fell into a small dirt patch. There were more dandelion puffs around us an I plucked one and blew it in his face He grinned and got a handful before taking a big breath in my face. After giggling and laughing around we found ourselves looking into each others eyes. And before I knew it, he was kissing me.

And I don't know why, but I kissed back.

(Joey's POV)

It was a normal early morning. Cat called me. I didn't exactly feel like talking to her, for that matter anyone but I didn't want to be rude so I did pick up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Joey, what's up?" She asks. I sigh.

"Nothing really." I admit.

"Can I come over?" She asks me. Once again, I don't find myself as a rude person, so it was hard for me to say no to her. I knew Claire and Lillian didn't particularly like Cat, I don't know why because when she hung around Delilah they seemed to get along fine.

"Sure." I hear myself saying.

"Great!" She exclaims and then hangs up. Great for me to. Now I have to look decent to another human.

Immediantly after I finished fixing my hair, the doorbell rang. I answered it and Cat looked at me with a huge grin. I put on a smile too, so she wouldn't get suspicious. She hugs me and I flinch at first. She's really been the only one who's gave me any hugs recently, if that oesn't sound strange. It's hard to react to them, because I was used to Delilah's light squeezes. Not Cat's which were more tight and painful.

"Hey Joey!" She says.

"Hi!" I say back. I let her in and she walks to my room, I follow behind her and she sits on my bed.

"So how've you been?" She asks looking around.

"Fine." I ay standing at the doorway.

"Joey, this is your room you can sit next to me you know." She giggles. i chuckle a bit before walking and plopping down next to her.

"I know you aren't actually fine Joey. Everyone knows." She brings up.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"What would happen if I were to say her name?" She questions. People knew better than to mention Delilah's name infront of me. I break down. I'm an emotional wreck and I hate it.

"Who's name?" I counter.

"You know, the girl you went out with." She says.

"Oh I went out with so many." I say avoiding the topic.

"For the love of God I'm talking about Delilah!" She exclaims. She watched for my expression change. All the memories flood my brain, and I shut down for a bit. It's like whenever I hear her name my mind restarts to the day she left. Where all I did was lay in bed and cry. So I fall backwards on the bed and start to cry.

"Joey!" Cat yells.

"Joey look at me." She pouts prying my hands from my eyes.

"What?" I mutter.

"If Delilah left you like that, she wasn't worth your time." She begins.

"Don't talk about her like that." I say with a cold tone, with a hard glare on her. I could get really over-protective of her because I don't like people talking about her in a negative way. People say I blamed it all on me, and Lillian told me Delilah thought it was all her fault.

"Whatever, sorry. Listen Joey, there's people out there, so many other girls, or boys, who love you so much. Who'll stay" She says smiling. I don't know what happened after that, other then the fact I woke up with Cat next to me.

What did I just do?

=================================

FIRST CHAPTER!

I LIKE THIS CHAPTER, A LOT.

IT MAKES ME SAD BECAUSE THE JOELILAH BOAT WHICH USED TO GO "WEEW JOELILAH 5EVAH"

IS ALL LIKE "EH, I DON'T GIVE HALF A SHIT ANYMORE"

SO NO THOSE OF YOU WHO ASK, I REALLY REALLY DON'T SHIP JATRIFIC. I "ACCIDENTLY" TYPED SHIT ON ACCIDENT.

IT WAS AN ACTUAL ACCIDENT.

THE SHOEY GODS WERE SPEAKING TO ME...

SO THE DELILACK AND JATRIFIC SHIP!

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CLEVER SHIP NAMES? DELILACK? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

LOL, KEEP YOUR CHIN UP, YOU'RE GORG

BYE BYE!