Chapter 40 - The Time Spent With You Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Nabi didn't really care about the awkward position they were in while laying on the sofa and neither did Kwon Jiyong, who was too drunk to even notice his body's discomfort. The warmth of Nabi's smooth lips pressed against his own was all he could think about. How perfect their lips moved in sync with one another. He felt like her lips fitted perfectly with his own and he didn't think they fit with anyone elses. Nor did he ever want them to be on another man's lips.

When they broke apart, Kwon Jiyong didn't stop himself from moving from her lips to kissing the corner of her lips and down to the smooth skin of her neck, laying sloppy kisses while Nabi wrapped her arms behind him to bring him closer to her. Her breaths were becoming thicker but just when she was getting started, Kwon Jiyong came to a sudden stop in all his movements.

"Why the hell did-" Nabi started, ready to complain.

Kwon Jiyong sighed, she could feel the warmth of his breath over the now sensitive skin of her neck. "I'm not good." He whispers into her neck before pulling himself back to look Nabi in the eye. "Please stay with me while I sleep." Kwon Jiyong whispers before closing his eyes and almost immediately fell asleep.

Nabi sighed frustratingly before nodding. She was getting way too ahead of herself. She was glad he stopped. Any further, she wouldn't have any self control on what she would do. She didn't know how far he was willing to go but she was blinded by her own cravings to selfishly go all the way without even caring how exactly far he was willing to go.

....

Nabi could feel herself waking up. It was due to the fact that the strong smell of food being cooked hit her nose. Her body stretched out and when she had finally remembered the events of the nights before, she shot up and began looking around the empty living room. Her table with ramyeon that was in the living room wasn't there anymore. Nabi stood up, patting down her hair to the best of her ability and made her way to the kitchen where she could hear shuffling. She also believed that that's where all the good smell of food was located.

Kwon Jiyong stood in Nabi's kitchen, setting the table with the food he made for Nabi and himself. He woke up early to attend a quick schedule before arriving back. He was happy to see Nabi still sleeping and snoring those soft snores he constantly compared to a Dwaeji.

He wasn't wearing the clothes he wore last night, so it was obvious to Nabi that he went to his dorm to shower. When he looked up to see Nabi standing in the door way of her kitchen in nothing but a big t-shirt and short shorts that revealed her smooth long legs, he had to look away.

"You're awake." He commented while swallowing hard.

Nabi nodded not noticing his discomfort. "Yeah." She smiled. "What are you doing here?" She asked. "You don't have schedule."

Kwon Jiyong shook his head. "No. I'm free today." He smiled.

Nabi had to contain her excitement at hearing this news. She cleared her throat and nodded. "Cool." She says. "I'm going to go brush my teeth. I'll be back."

Kwon Jiyong smiles. "Alright."

After she left, he took out his phone and began playing on it while waiting for Nabi. He felt awkward after showing up to her front door unannounced and drunk. Not only did he do that, he also inputted the code for her door lock without even knocking. He didn't just show up unannounced, he entered without permission.

Kwon Jiyong didn't know how to process what he did last night. He was using his drunken state as an excuse to take advantage of Nabi. He couldn't help but be mad at himself for doing that to Nabi. He was glad he wasn't angry drunk or any other drunk but happy sad. Whatever the hell that is, he thought to himself.