thirty seven - olivia pov

Start from the beginning

we made our way to the car, justin offered to drive.

he got lost twice, but we eventually made it to kylie's party.

"names?" the security at the door asked.

"kendall jenner, olivia martinez, and olivia's boyfriend, justin bieber." kendall said bluntly, as the guard opened up the gate for us to walk through.

lights were flashing, music was blasting, beer bottles were everywhere, people were in the pool playing games, and it was overall a chaotic mess already.

"holy shit, that's tyga!" justin nudged me.

"yeah, want me to introduce you?" i asked him as his eyes went wide, so i took that as a yes and grabbed his hand.

"olivia! what's up girl?" tyga asked, as he gave me a hug.

"hey t, i just wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, justin. you'll be seeing him around a lot." i said, as justin stuck out his hand and shook hands with tyga.

"yeah, i know you bro, i saw you all over social media," tyga said, as justin laughed.

"it's great meeting you man," justin said, playing it cool, even though he fanboyed about 5 minutes ago.

a few minutes later, justin and tyga were really hitting it off. they were talking about music, and tyga took justin inside, so he could listen to some of his music. i decided to go with them, because why not?

"this is called 'swap it out,'" justin said as i turned my head to look at him. this is my song.

tyga was listening to it, closing his eyes, he looked deep in thought.

"damn, you're a talented little fucker," he finally spoke.

"thanks man," he said.

"liv, why didn't you introduce him to corey?" tyga asked me.

"i never thought of it honestly," i said.

"do it, this dude has major potential." he said once more.

-----

about 5 exhausting hours later, we had visited both parties and were finally back at kendall's.

"baby, i met so many people tonight, the fuck?" justin said, plopping on the bed.

i just laughed.

"oh, who is corey?"

"kendall and kylie's mom's boyfriend, super chill guy, i love him." i said, as he nodded.

"what does he do, and why does tyga want you to introduce me to him?" he asked again.

"he works with a record label," i said as justin nodded again.

"do you want me to set up a meeting for you two?" i asked as he eagerly nodded.

"fuck yes, but i want you there." he said, as i smiled, pulling out my phone.

To: Corey Gamble;

hey, corey! i know it's super late, but i was wondering if you, kendall, me, and my boyfriend could go to lunch tomorrow? i would like to talk to you about something if you don't mind?

a few minutes later, he replied. i wasn't expecting him to be awake, let alone reply to a text at this time of night. it was 4am.

From: Corey Gamble;

I have meetings tomorrow until 1. We can meet then? If that's cool?

To: Corey Gamble;

that'd be perfect, how about Urth at 2?

From: Corey Gamble;

Sounds great! See you then.

i smiled, showing justin the text, as he actually jumped up and down. am i dating a 21 year old or a 5 year old?

"thank you so much baby, holy shit," he said, sitting down, grabbing me and placing me on his lap, as he kissed me.

"you're amazing," he said, pulling away from the kiss, stroking my hair.

-----

about 20 minutes later, i was ready for bed. snuggling up in the covers, i rolled on my side, as justin put his arm around me.

"goodnight baby," justin said, kissing from my shoulder, to my neck.

"goodnight," i mumbled.

a few minutes later, i was almost in a peaceful sleep, when i heard justin sigh.

i was about to say something until he started speaking.

"you're asleep and i don't know why the fuck i'm talking to you," he faded off, chuckling, causing me to grow curious.

"we've only been together for like a week, but we've been best friends before that, and i, uh, think it's safe to say that i really love you." he said, planting a very light, gentle, kiss on my shoulder, completely oblivious to the fact that i was awake.