"Well maybe if you cared, you would've stopped when you felt the buzz."

"There was no buzz. I felt fine and bam!" He shakes my body. "I woke up the next morning in a random hotel room with an note by my phone, and honestly, I really don't think her and I had sex."

I let out a small breath and watch his breathing. "I don't hate you. I just want to be alone." My eyes stay away, I don't want him to have his way. Yet.

"Okay." Hands drop off my arms and two feet take a step back. "I'm sorry for wasting your time this morning." He walks back to his chair and spins to the wall behind him. A glass of something is poured in a medium glass. Then another. "Here." He pushes it my way.

"Thanks.." I snatch it and leave. I don't close the door. He never has his door closed if he's alone in his office. I down the liquor in two gulps and storm back into his chilled office. "You know what?!" I straddle his lap. "I missed you so much." I grab his face, squeezing his cheeks so hard his eyes start to water. "I couldn't take it! I cried myself to sleep the last two nights. From pain of you cheating and pain of us. I hated and still hate what you did, but I could never hate you, Jimmy. You're a person that someone could never hate. And I actually hate that!" I kiss him.

"Penn.."

"Shut up." I smack his cheek before kissing him again.

"Mmm.." Slips from Jimmy's throat. His sounds were and are worth living for.

I pull away. "What?"

"I missed you so much. I cried myself to sleep every night too. I hate myself for doing what I did. I am so incredibly sorry."

"Promise me!" My nails dig into his slim cheeks, forcing his mouth to form an O. "If you ever drink that much again! You somehow call me if you're piss drunk. Have someone contact me and I will come get you. Walk you home and let you do me. Because I will leave for good if that happens again. You could be crying at my feet begging me to stay and I will kick dirt in your face and walk away."

"I promise you! It will never happen again. Never in a million years!" The two hands behind me, around my waist, slip into my skirt and rest on my skin.

"How much do you promise?"

"I promise everything!"

I smile at his cute face. "That's a lot to promise." I rest my forehead on Jimmy's.

"It is because I love you."

"I love you too." I kiss him. "I never stopped since I was 23."

"And I haven't since I was 31."

"You old man." My head shakes.

"Get back to work." He kisses me. "I have an apology to think of."

"Dinner and a night in bed is fine for me. Do the moves you did on that chick."

Laughter fills the room. An unhappy tone. "No." He kisses me.

"Kay, but I'll be waiting!"

"You better!" He smiles. "Your boobs also look bigger.." Hands cup them.

I look down and smile. "Push up." I squeeze them with my arms. "To tease you if we ran into each other. Make you a little mad.." I slowly kiss his lips.

"You do have that mean streak in you.." He smiles before kissing me.

As I turn away Jimmy slap my butt. "You love to do that in your office." I laugh.

"I do because you can't have me here."

"We have, but not during work and we shouldn't."

"No, we shouldn't. Go to work, you get me at 6."