Sanji x Zoro: [LEMON] A Shitty Cooks Fantasy

(Member, and shaft are terms I use that mean dick

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Member, and shaft are terms I use that mean dick. this is my first lemon and also my first yaoi... i'm sorry if its bad i tried D: )

Another bright sunny day. The going merry is heading towards the east with the wind howling through the sails.

Zoro finishes up his training with his swords and then sits down to rest in the shaded part of the deck. Sanji had secretly been admiring the swordsman from the doorway to the kitchen.

"He always trains so hard... yet for all the times I have watched him he has never seemed to notice me." Sanji mumbles to himself. Sanji had always had a thing for Zoro even though they were both men Sanji didn't care. It had always confused him why he felt this way for Zoro when normally he could only feel like this for a woman.

Sanji grabs a bit of food he had been preparing and takes it to Zoro just as he does every day. "Here... you need to keep your strength up after you train." Sanji repeats the same line he has always said.

Zoro nods and take the food gratefully. "Thanks cook." He almost whispers then turns his attention to the food.

Sanji wanted to explain wanted to tell him how he felt but just couldn't find the nerve. So like always he simply smiled and walked away. On his way back to the kitchen he lights up a smoke. "Damn him and making me feel so weird... surely there must be another explanation for this feeling... perhaps we've just been stuck on this ship too long... yeah that's it. Maybe I'm just getting over my own head because it's just me, luffy, zero, usopp, and nami." He thinks out loud to himself.

Sanji glances over at nami. Normally he would have fixed something for her too and taken it to her with a heart full of joy but ever since she started dating luffy he felt like that'd be a ridiculous thing to do. He sighs and closes the kitchen door behind himself as he walks in. a few steps later and he's at the counter preparing tonight's dinner.

Sanji couldn't remember the last time he had been with a woman now it seemed like ages ago. The only thing keeping him sane at this point was his own ability to stay completely posed in front of his fellow straw hats. He puts both hands on the counter and closes his eyes. "Why did the one girl on the ship have to like the captain... I could have made nami a thousand times happier than the rubber man..." he grumbles.

Zoro finishes his snack then stands up to take the plate back to the kitchen. "The cook is always bringing me food... maybe he's try to make me fat... it was good though... I should probably thank him..." Zoro frowns unamused with himself as he strolls into the kitchen with the plate.

Inside the kitchen Sanji is busy focusing on the food but also regretting all his life choices up to this point. "I can't believe I let luffy talk me into joining a group of pirates... I'm slowly going insane..." he grumbles.

Zoro opens the door just in time to catch Sanji mumbling about going insane. "Insane? That's not good we kind of need our cook." He teases a bit and closes the door behind himself.