Shanks: x reader part 3 / Yasopp in logue town

You roll over in bed coming face to face with your captain. He smiles and brushes the hair from your face. "Morning beautiful did you sleep well." 

You smile back and nod. "Morning... and yes I did... what about you?" 

he rolls over onto his back. "I sleep well every night..." 

you grin evilly. "Yeah well... the night we had last night would put anyone to sleep will you hand me my shirt off the floor..." you point to your clothing on the floor. He smiles and reaches over to pick them up. You frown a bit realizing he's already gotten dressed while you were asleep. Shame you were trying to stare at his butt, but it's still sexy even if it is covered up. 

Shanks rolls back over and hands you your shirt smiling. "Are you sure you want to put it back on?" 

You smile wishing you didn't have too. "I guess not if you don't mind the whole crew seeing me without a shirt on." 

He frowns. "Ok then you should put your shirt on then."

You grin and stick your tongue out and slide your shirt over your head. You're adjusting trying to fit the shirt over you properly when shanks pulls you into a kiss. After you pull back you both look into each other's eyes. You're about to say something when there's a knock on the door. "Hey are you guys awake..."

 you and shanks both look at the door. "Yeah what's up?" shanks loudly speaks and sits up. 

"I just thought you should know we're coming up on some land off the starboard... we'll be there shortly..." the voice of yasopp says. 

shanks smiles. "Alright is that all." Shanks calls back grabbing his shirt off the floor. 

"Yeah that's all..." you hear footsteps as Yasopp walks away from the door.

Shanks smiles at you and stands up on the floor near the bed. "well we should probably get going then... if I remember correctly the next island is our last stop before the grand line so make sure you get everything you'll need we have no way of knowing what is out there." 

You grin thinking about the adventure. "I can't wait to finally see the grand line!" you jump out of bed forgetting you still don't have any pants on. You see shanks face turn red. You look down and put your hands on your hip and stick out your tongue. "Oh come on shanks really it's not like you haven't seen me naked before calm down." 

He shakes his head and looks up at the ceiling. "It's not that... you're just so beautiful is all..." 

You smile and pick your pants up off the floor. "Flattery captain... how chivalrous of you." He look back at you smiling.

You pull your pants on quickly and walk over to the mirror to brush your long messy hair. Shanks pulls on his shirt on still smiling at you. You stand in front of the mirror for a moment gazing at your own reflection. "Time has really passed since back when we first met... and yet for all of the months I still look like my mother..." your barely mumbling this under your breath but shanks hears you and frowns. 

"She would be damn proud of how strong you've gotten... I can only imagine that if she was here today she would hug you and tell you how proud she was... but as it is she is not... therefore..." he hugs you. "I will do it for her... you are a damn good pirate if ever there was on this sea... and I'm very proud to call you my girlfriend..." 

the sentiment brings a tear to your eye.

He pulls back a little and looks you right in the eyes. "Come on let's go on deck I can't wait to get to town... did you know this island is where gold Roger himself was born... and then later executed."