Nami: x reader part 2

Things for you have gotten better these last few days you were actually starting to enjoy being a pirate you even managed to earn yourself a meager bounty of 10,000 berries. You stare at your wanted poster feeling a mix of both pride and shame. "Man this is dumb... I know pirates are supposed to be known by their bounty but for real... I only have this little one because I got seen with Luffy... and that's just not fair..." Nami laughs. "Hey but with only a small bounty they probably won't send anyone to kill you." You nod. "Yeah maybe... still I know I'm worth more than this..." you complain.

You see Luffy getting ready to walk past for the thousandth time and you knew he was about to say it but it still pised you off. "Low bounty ha-ha" you scowl at Luffy. "If he wasn't the captain I would so kick his ass right now..." Nami burst into laughter as Luffy walks away. "I don't think anyone can beat Luffy... not in hand to hand combat." You frown. "So what if he's rubber... that just means fire should affect him... and he drowns easy... I mean come on he isn't invincible..." Nami is about to reply when Zoro clears his throat from behind you his arms crossed giving you this weird look.

"What are you guys talking about?" you turn around slowly terrified. "Oh hi there Zoro what's up." You stammer. He puts his hand on his sword handle and pulls in out a little. "Sounded like you were talking about killing somebody?" he came in at the end of your sentence and only caught you talking about luffy's weaknesses. "No I was telling Nami I could kick his ass I don't want him dead... that'd be stupid..." Zoro maintains eye contact with you keeping his hand on his sword. You're not sure if he heard you so you sit there quietly terrified of him. In one quick motion he pulls the sword you close your eyes waiting for pain but it never comes. You open one eye to look and the blade is right next to your head. Your hair stands on end. Zoro burst into laughter and puts his sword away. "It's almost too easy to scare you." He laughs so hard he starts tearing up. You frown "wait that was just a joke! That just mean!" Zoro is still standing there laughing at you. "Damn jerk!" you punch him in the gut. Zoro pushes you back and glares at you. "Seriously... you want to fight?"

You slap yourself in the face. Why had you let yourself get angry you knew he was joking but it still made you so mad you hit him? Now you're going to have to face him. Zoro removes his sword again this time dead serious. Nami steps back out of the way. "I don't think you guys should do this..." her words fall on deaf ears. "You going to face my sword with your fists or you going to take out your sword?" he readies himself to fight you. You know you can't match Zoro even though he's been teaching you how to use the sword you have only been working on your skill a few days. You take your sword off your back and hold it ready. "You know I'm not ready for this..." Zoro gives you no time to talk he attacks and you block. You're not skilled enough to do both defending and attacking but you do manage to defend pretty well.

Zoro grins seeing your progress and decides to step up his game by attacking with two swords. You panic trying to defend against both swords. If you thought blocking and attacking was difficult before now you're having problems just defending. "Come on step it up!" Zoro yells and brings one sword down over your head. You block his attack only to be kicked in the stomach. You fall to the ground. "Damn Zoro you know I'm not ready yet! Why are you using two swords that's not fair?" he laughs. "Why do you even bother trying to learn this your terrible at it..." he teases you. You stand back up. "I'll learn it you're just a horrible teacher is all."

Nami is so confused she has no idea why you keep trying to pise each other off. Zoro attacks again and you're right back to blocking. You see right through his attack pattern and you know what's coming he going to kick you again. As soon as you see the sword coming down this time you block it again. And you see him coming in for the kick once more which you dodge and go under the swords and as you bring yourself back to a standing position you slide your sword in front of Zoro. It slices his shirt which surprises him. Both of you stop and stare at each other. "You got me... that's surprising... you learn quickly." You raise your eye brow. "Was that a compliment?" he nods. "You'll never be better than me but at least your trying I respect you for that." He puts his two swords away. "And there's the insult... alright..." you put your sword away.

"Why do you guys have to do that on the ship... seriously one of you is going to get hurt..." Zoro turns to Nami with a serious look on his face. "He asked me train him I'm just doing what he asked me to." You laugh. "I'm getting better... though I doubt I'd be able to take you in a real fight..." yes it's true you didn't think so at first but you and Zoro had become good friends. He trains you in the way of the sword and you teach him how to read music sheets. Even though he'll never use the knowledge he was still curious. The only problem you had anymore was sanji who kept popping up out of nowhere and trying to beat you up every time he saw you with Nami.

Sanji happens to walk by right at the moment when you are talking to Nami. "So Nami... are you going to yell at me for this?" she shakes her head. "No I think it's great you're learning a new skill... maybe I should learn how to use a sword too." Sanji rolls his eyes. "Oh please... swords are so barbaric..." you and Zoro both turn and see sanji standing there trying to be all cool. "You got something to say weird brow?" Zoro crosses his arms looking at sanji annoyed. "Oh snap he just said that..." you take a few steps back. The two of them glare at each other knowing whoever speaks first will start an all-out war with the other. So at this point you must be asking what's Nami doing. That's easy she getting ready to make sanji really mad. The worst part is you didn't see it coming

Nami walks in between the staring contest to stand next to you. This diverts sanji's attention away from Zoro. Then she walks right up to you and kisses you on the cheek. You're confused for a moment until sanji brings his leg down on your head. Yeah Nami just did that and now you have to deal with sanji. You glare at sanji who is just a little taller than you. "What was that for!" he glares at you but doesn't speak. Just when you think it can't be any worse Nami leans forward "sanji why you kick my boyfriend?" you turn to Nami. This is the first you're hearing of any boyfriend business. Then it dawns on you that she's trying to pick a fight with sanji.

You look up just in time to see sanji is attacking again and you quickly dodge out of the way. "Why are you attacking me!" sanji has a look in his eyes you've never seen before. Yeah it's true he's been mad before he looked like he genuinely wanted to kill you. Just as he's about to kick again Zoro jumps in the middle and catches sanji's leg. "Hey don't ignore me!" suddenly a free for all battle has started on the deck and you wanted no part in it. Nami grabs your arm before you even know it and pulls you away from Zoro and sanji.

"Do you just like trouble Nami? Seriously you could have gave me some warning before you did that..." you complain touching your head to make sure it's not bleeding. "I got bored..." you frown. "So you amuse yourself by trying to have sanji kill me?" she nods. "Yes... and it worked because that was pretty funny... stop complaining..." you can tell she's joking by her tone. "Besides... he's going to have to get over it eventually... my heart will never belong to him..." you raise your eyebrow. "What do you mean?" she smiles. "My heart belongs to somebody else..." your heart sinks. You liked Nami but now she likes somebody else? It's almost too much to take.

"It's Zoro isn't it... can't say I'm surprised... the tough guy could win a thousand hearts if he wanted to..." she shakes her head. "Nope... not Zoro... but I will admit the guy I like doesn't really compare to him when it comes to hotness..." you raise your eyebrow again. "It's not luffy?" She shakes her head. "Nope... although Luffy is a really nice guy..." your eyes widen there's only one other person it could be if it somebody from the ship. "Usopp?" she laughs. "No that's way wrong... I guess you got three strikes so I'll just have to tell you..." you take a deep breath waiting for the news. She leans forward and kisses you.

It dawns on you now that you are the guy she likes. You can't hold back a smile "I like you to." She smiles. "I figured as much... hey you want to play cards?" you smile and sit with her on the ground. "ok sounds good I like a good game of cards as much as the next guy..."