Sanji: x reader part 2

It's been a few days since you confessed to sanji that you like him and he now seems to be going out of his way to do things for you he didn't normally do. You spent a lot of you time in the kitchen watching him move things around in the cabinets trying to decide which way he liked it better. He kept moving things and looking at the pantry then changing his mind and moving the things again. He sighs and shakes his head. "I just can't seem to figure this out..." he moves the things again. You stand up and walk over looking inside the cabinet. "What exactly is the problem?" he sighs and turns to you. "the other day I was looking for spices... but I couldn't find them... so today I decided to organize the spices... but I can't figure out how I want them... if I do it alphabetically then it looks weird... if I do it by flavor then it's all mixed up..." he turns back to the spices again.

"Have you tried by container size yet?" he blinks staring at the spices then moves them again this time by size. "Why didn't I think of that... you really are so smart?" He smiles and pulls out a cigarette. He pats his pockets until he finds his matches but when he opens the box he just stares at it. "What's wrong sanji?" you look into the box and see it's empty. He sighs again "damn..." is all he says. You smile and reach into your pocket and hand him a match book that you kept just in case sanji needed a lite. He smiles and takes it gratefully. "I can always count on you." He lights his smoke and hands the booklet back to you. "You act like its new to you that I had the matches." You smile. He looks up thinking about it.

"Have you always carried extra matches?" you sigh. "I'm not really surprised you never noticed but yes... I have always carried them..." he looks back at you. "But you don't smoke..." you nod. "I always figured one day... you were going to need one... so I keep them with me. And I was right because see now you needed one and I had one." He smiles again. "Yeah I guess that true..." because you don't smoke it bothers you a little bit that he does but as long as you avoid the cloud it's not so bad. You even noticed recently that he's begun to notice you don't like it and so he has cut back a little on his smoking habit.

Luffy opens the door to the kitchen "hey we're docking if you guys have anything you want to do on shore now is the time." He then leaves. You look at sanji smiling. "Great now we can go pick up some more matches... and you know food and stuff..." he nods. "Yeah we should." The two of you walk together man if you thought Sanji's protection was annoying before then it was really bad now. He never let you out of his sight and because of that you end up spending a lot of time together. But it wasn't a big deal because you loved him.

You both jump down off the boat and head into town. Behind you Zoro is talking to Luffy about how he is going to get some drinks to make him feel better. You hear Luffy laugh "beer isn't going to make your scars heal any faster." You laugh knowing that's very true. "Oh what do you know you aren't a doctor... besides... it isn't for my scars it's for my head..." sanji rolls his eyes but doesn't contribute to their conversation. Once you reach town Zoro and Luffy break off heading down one street while you and sanji continue strait.

You walked down the street looking around noticing there was a lot of usually pretty women around. You look up at sanji who is so focused on whatever he was thinking about he hadn't even noticed the other girls. You smiled thinking he was finally over his weird obsession with women. Maybe you thought just maybe all he needed this whole time was somebody who loved him back. Sanji stops in front of a store and sniffs the air. "What is it sanji?" he smiles. "That smells great... I must find out what that is!" he disappears into the store leaving you alone in the street. You shake your head and run in after him. "Sanji wait for me!"

Inside you see it's just an old coffee house you see sanji floating around the room following the smell. You slap your face because the face he's making is so embarrassing. He finally stops in front of the counter and looks over at the brewer on the other side. "This is it right here! This is the smell!" he proclaims pointing at it. Your very glad nobody else was in the shop to see him acting this way. "Sanji it's just coffee calm down..." he looks at it confused. "Coffee? Am I saying that right? Coffee?" you raise your eye brow confused then you think back to the baratie.