Hawkeye Mihawk: x reader how you met Hawkeye

This isn't what you had planned for in all your days picturing your future life. Never did you think it would turn out like this. You slump to your knees and give one last weak tug at the chain around your neck that keeps you up against the wall of the room. You pull your knees up to your face and curl yourself into a ball. "It's not fair... " you sigh. You would cry but you have been crying for so long the tears are all but gone. How long had it been? Days? Weeks? A month? You had no idea.

You stare at the big iron door willing it to open and let in somebody who would save you from this awful place. Sadly the door doesn't open. You look at the floor. "These pirates... what do they want from me..." you can hear foot steps outside the room and the door creaks open. You look up at the face of the man who had taken you captive.

"Good morning." The captain of this crew of pirates grins down at you. "You don't look very happy..."

You glare up at him over your arms.

"Aww don't look at me like that... you know it breaks my heart to see you're not having any fun." He kneels down and grabs your hair pulling your face out of the safety of your arms.

"ahhh..." you groan.

"Maybe we can fix that though." He puts his other hand under your chin to make you look at him. "I've been thinking about the reason I've kept you around. It seems like you really have no interest in being a pirate... I was just going to kill you."

You glare at him. "Then just do it! Its better then wasting away in your prison!" you squirm but he holds you up against the wall.

The man grins. "But then I thought you know what would be even better..." he picks you up by your neck and makes you stand in front of him.

You protest to this but he grabs the chain and holds it up so you can't sit back down.

"What if I made you my bitch?" The man grins and runs his hand over your side.

"I would much rather die than... DON'T TOUCH ME!" you push his hand away.

He grabs both your wrists and pushes them against the wall. "I didn't say I was going to let you have any say in the matter now did i?"

Tears stream down your face. There is no way you can fight him he's too strong. "Please no..." you chock over your tears.

He laughs and let's go of the chain so he can cup your face again. "Don't worry so much... this will only hurt a lot." Just as he begins to grab your shirt there is a small commotion on deck.

You heart skips a beat when he lets go.

"Damn it what's going on up there... how can they possibly expect me to focus on my prey while they make so much noise... damn fools..." he grumbles.

You take a deep breath and let it out slowly. He was going to leave right? He wasn't going to molest you? It was a relief, but it was short lived because he turns back to you.

"I'll deal with them later... right now..." he grabs the front of your shirt. "Right now you have me to deal with."

"NO PLEASE!" you scream trying to kick him away. "You can't!"

He lifts you slightly higher so that your legs don't touch the floor anymore. "Don't tell me what I can't do." His hand goes back to your waist. "But feel free to resist... it only makes the game more fun."

He starts to push up your shirt again when the door opens. You look at the floor you entire body shaking. You don't care who it is it could only be bad news and that is the last thing you want to hear right now. Then you fall to the ground as the man is pulled off of you. You look and see a man dressed like a musketeer wielding a large sword standing over the sliced body of the man who had just moments ago been about to molest you.

He stares at you with piercing golden eyes. "You... aren't one of them?" he asks.

You shake your head. "No sir... thank you for..." he swings his sword towards you and for a moment you believe he hit you. The chain around your neck falls to the ground and the mysterious man puts his sword back on his back.

"Go home." He commands and begins to leave.

You look at the floor again. "I haven't got one..."

The mysterious man stops at the door and turns back to you. "Why not?"

You look at the man on the floor who had been cut in half. "These pirates..." Before you can blink the mysterious man picks you up and carries you out of the room. "um..."

He stares forward emotionlessly. "I will take you to the nearest island then... but no farther..."

"Thank you..." you whisper and look away. He carries you up to the deck without even asking if you feel like walking. You're glad he didn't because your body was weak from hunger. You find it difficult to hold your head up without a rest and after a moment of debating on whether or not it was ok you decide to lean it against the man's chest.

The man grins a bit. "Starved you half to death hm?"

You nods slightly. "It could have been worse... I mean... it almost was... but then you saved me..."

The grin disappears. "I had no knowledge of you needing assistance... it was purely by chance that I showed up when I did." He looks down at you for the first time. "I'm Hawkeye... Mihawk... you can call me whatever you want to..." he looks back up again.

You smile a bit and close your eyes. "Hawkeye... thank you..."

He jumps off the large ship onto a small raft and sets you down. "Sit..." He slashes towards the ship splitting it in half and sinking it into the ocean. He sits next to you and stares at the sea. "I'm not sure how far to the next place..."

You nod a bit. "I'll try not to be a bother..."

He hands you a fruit. "Eat..."

You take it gratefully. "Thank you..."

There is only silence now between you until you feel the need to ask him more questions. "So... what was your beef with those pirates?"

Mihawk grins a bit. "I didn't have one... I just felt like destroying something."

You can't decide if he's lying or telling the truth. "So you just... killed them and saved me just for the heck of it?"

He nods. "Normally I don't bother with rescuing damsels..." he turns a bit to look at you. "But you don't seem so bad."

You frown. "So what you would have just killed if the mood had struck you?"

He shrugs. "Well had you been one of them yes. I would have. I don't like to kill innocent people. Pirates well most of them aren't exactly worth sparing." He turns back forward again. "By the way... I never did catch your name?"

You smile. "It's (y/n)"

He nods. "(y/n) hm... I like it..."

KK