Luffy x Reader (Lemon requested by Luffylover_otaku)

Recap- you told luffy he was a bad decision maker and it caused the two of you to get in a fight. After talking to Zoro he decided that you have to much build up energy from your new power not being released correctly. After training with Zoro to release some of your energy you apologize to luffy. You explained that Zoro believes you have too much energy and that the lack of releasing it is causing you to have anger problems. Luffy states that the only way he'll forgive you is if you do something alone with him in the boy's room.

~>.<~

The moment the room is cleared out luffy hugs you and buries his face in your neck. "Do you think you're ready?" he asks.

You can feel him shaking slightly and you wonder if its excitement or perhaps he's scared. Could be either, as far as you knew this was his first time too. "Luffy if you aren't ready yet then you can just say so..."

He looks at you with a super serious expression. "No! I'm ready!" he scratches the back of his head. "Just excited. I just wanted to make sure you were ready first... that way you didn't tell your mom I raped you or something if you hate it."

You smirks slightly. "Even if I hate it luffy... I could never hate you." you hug luffy. "If this is how you want me to apologize then I'll do it, but only because I am really sorry."

Luffy smiles really big. "Ok, but don't forget your being punished." He smirks.

"Punished?" you've barley spoken when you notice that devious smirk come back to Luffy's face. 'What is he planning?'

"I learned this from Nami." He says holding up a small rope. "Put your hands in front of you."

You do as requested but still have no idea what he's planning. "Luffy?"

"You're being punished." He smirks. "You don't get to touch me."

You frown. "That's so unfair."

"I'm not a bad decision maker." Luffy smirks. "This will prove it. I decided you're not allowed to touch while I take your first time." He smirks wide. "That way you'll only be able to remember how much you wanted to touch me but can't."

"That's so unfair." You whine. Just knowing you couldn't touch him now made you really want to. You were a lot like him that way, whenever you were told you couldn't have or do something it only made you want it more.

Luffy looks around at the hanging nets and puts his hand on his chin. "Oh my... I just realized how uncomfortable it'd be to try to do it where I sleep..." he frowns. "Guess it has to be the floor then."

You don't feel like you have the right to protest to this so you nod. "That's fine."

After a brief pause luffy pulls you into a deep kiss. (He was thinking over his strategy that's why he paused.)

In the moment your skirt is thrown onto the floor along with luffy's vest and his shorts. Surprisingly for being made out of rubber he still felt normal to the touch. You weren't exactly sure when he got this good at kissing either. His mouth was all over the place but it almost seemed like he was kissing you sloppy on purpose because sometimes he do it sweetly and sometimes it'd be just all over the place. 'He's hard to keep up with.' You squirm as his hands snake up your shirt. (He forgot to remove it before tying up your hands so now without ripping it there is no way for him to get it off you.)

"I just thought of something." He chuckles. "Do you think it feels like our love is forbidden because of the fruits?"

You shrug. "I don't know. I'm sure it's fine."