Luffy: x reader part 2 a fishy new ability

You're relaxing in the room you share with Nami when you hear noise outside. Just as your about to go see what's going on Luffy burst through the door. "Look!" he hold up a piece of paper. When you see it you smile. "Is that what I think it is..." Luffy nods. "Yup I'm wanted! Check me out!" you hug Luffy. "You're finally a real pirate now that's great!" you glance at the paper again and the bounty catches your eye. "Wow that's really high... what the heck..." he smiles even bigger now. "Yeah I know! It's great!" you're not as excited as your acting but Luffy is happy and that's all the matters to you.

"The best part is that marines were just here trying to kill me!" you pull back and look at him confused. "I don't see how that's a good thing Luffy?" he shrugs "they acknowledge me as a pirate." You sigh honestly sometimes Luffy's cluelessness was cute but sometimes it was just plain annoying and this time it was annoying. "It's one thing to have a bounty Luffy... but I don't think you should be happy they have already tried to kill you..." he thinks about it and slaps his face. "Oh yeah because killing me is a bad thing... I forgot..." you raise your eyebrow. "How can you forget that being killed is a bad thing?"

You asked but you really weren't surprised it was Luffy after all. You were just surprised he was even interested in you. "I don't know..." Zoro knocks on the wall and then leans over and stares at the two of you. "Luffy... we're near land... should we stop?" Luffy nods. "Yeah sure why not." He nods and walks away. Luffy smiles and goes after him. You run out onto the deck to see which land it is. Nami is standing outside on the deck with a map she has drawn looking around. "Hey Nami what's up?" you walk over to her. "Oh hey I was just thinking I might go for a swim... I heard a rumor that a ship sunk not far from the coast of this island... I bet it has some treasures on it."

You laugh. "Yeah it might if you were the only pirate on the sea who heard about the ship..." she frowns. "That's true... but still it might be worth checking out." Nami folds up the map and puts it in her shirt. "I'm going to try to find it... you can come with me if you like..." you nod. "Alright sounds like fun." Luffy who over heard this conversation frowns. "I'd go too but I can't swim." You turn to Luffy who looks really sad. "It's ok Luffy if we find anything we'll bring it back for you." He smiles again. "Ok deal!"

"We'll need to get some air tanks because I'm sure the ship is going to be in pretty deep water... I bet the island people would have some..." the boat pulls up to shore and the boys all take off for town leaving you and Nami standing there. "Well they are a little excited..." you say and both you and Nami laugh. You both climb down off the boat and walk across the dock. "Come one come all on a great diving expedition! Dive to the bottom of the sea surrounding our beloved island! She the coral reefs. The indigenous life! See the sunken pirate ship!" the guy standing on the other dock not far away was screaming. This drew Nami's attention and she grabs your arm and pulls you over to the other guy.

"How much to go on this dive..." she asks the man. The man smiles and looks her over then turns and looks you over. "For two pretty ladies... I will cut my usual price of 1,000 berries... to a mere 500 berries... what do you say?" the man grabs two air tanks and holds them up. Nami nods and digs in her pocket. "Alright we'll go on this dive... but if we find anything we get to keep it." The man nods. "Of course... but you aren't the first pirates to go on this dive... I can assure you there is nothing down there..."

Nami takes the air tank and hands it to you. "Come on let's go!" the man walks over to you and pulls on the strap. "Hold still" he pulls the strap around you and buckles it. Then he checks the tank and connects the mask cord to it. Once he's finished he turns and helps Nami with her tank. He puts on his own tank and then slides the mask over his face and jumps into the water. You both put your masks on and follow him.

Under the water around this island is simply beautiful the reef is so many different colors with so many different types of fish it amazes you. You feel Nami touch your shoulder and you turn to see her pointing at a sunken ship. Nami starts swimming over to it so you follow her. The man who's leading the two of you on the diving tour follows behind you. Once you get to the ship you and Nami spilt up to search more of the ship faster. You weren't sure which rooms on the boat you were taking but you guessed it was the captain's room because of one table with a skeleton sitting behind it. As soon as you see it you start freaking out and your about to turn around and leave when you spot something shiny in the skeletons hand.