Zoro: x reader part 4

You wake up in the crows nest confused slightly because not only are you alone up there but it's so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. "Where is everyone?" you wonder standing up to look around. The ship is docked on an island and there isn't a soul in sight. You jump down to the deck and look around. "Hey guys! Is anyone around?" you yell poking your head into the kitchen figuring that at least you might find Sanji in there. The kitchen is empty and nobody replies. "Where is everyone?" you wonder. You search everywhere unable to find anyone its very unlike Zoro to go off without you especially after you got injured fighting those two head hunters Johnny and yukusa. You put your hands on your hips beginning to get pised. "What they all decide to run off without telling me?" you walk to the edge of the ship pouting.

As you stare over the edge of the ship a giant tiger appears from the tree's and leaps at you. Your startled not expecting a giant tiger to be on the island let alone attack you. You flip back out of the way and it lands on the ship in front of you. "Damn! What the heck kind of crazy island is this! Giant animals be jumping out of the woods and shit!" you scream out loud though you know nobody can hear you. The tiger begins to circle you growling viciously. The tiger leaps at you again but this time you're ready you roll under it and then push its belly with your legs flipping it over onto its back. You draw your swords to end it but instead of attacking again it just lays there. Confused you hesitate and put your swords away. "What you don't want to fight anymore tiger?" you stare at it confused. The tiger rolls over onto its paws and sits up staring back at you. "What?" you raise an eyebrow. "Oh I'm talking to an animal... this is ridiculous... I bet it can't even understand me." You roll your eyes at your own stupidity.

The tiger continues to stare at you and you stare back at it unsure what to do next. "I don't suppose you know where my crew has gone?" you say before remembering the tiger can't talk. The tiger stands up and looks over the edge of the ship. "Oh you do know where they went then?" you ask. The tiger lays down and looks at you. "What you want me to get on? I'm not entirely sure I trust you..." you hesitate. The tiger growls lowly and nods again. You shrug "ok fine but you better be right about this..." you climb onto the tigers back and it jumps off the ship and begins running through the forest. "Wow you're really fast." You grin holding on tightly to the tiger's fur. The tiger burst into a clearing where you're met with a confusing site.

To one side you see a tower in the shape of a giant cake and what appears to be candles. Upon closer inspection you realize that the candles aren't just candle but are nami, vivi, and zoro. "What the heck!" you scream and jump off of the tiger running towards the cake. "Zoro what happened!" you look at him confused. "oh it's a good thing you're here. Do you mind taking out that spinning thing we're kind of stuck." Nami yells looking up. You look up and see a spinning device. "Yeah I can hit that from here I think." You pull a switch blade out of your pocket and throw it at the spinner. The knife pierces the spinner sticking in it and jamming it stuck until it explodes because it can't spin anymore. After a few moments they are able to move again. "Thank goodness you showed up when you did... we almost died." Nami says crying and hugging you. You look around your eye stop on Luffy who is busy punching the ground inside a red circle. Just then Usopp runs past on vivi's duck knocking him back into reality. Luffy being aware scares the men they were fighting and they run off into the woods and Luffy chases them.

"Good timing." Zoro says putting his swords away. "Yeah so you want to explain what's going on here?" you say with your eyebrow raised. "The waxy man was trying to turn us into candles!" Nami complains. You turn to Zoro and frown. "Candles... are you ok?" you say noticing he seemed to have cut himself a bit. "Yeah I'm fine... you um... want to explain the tiger?" he says looking past you at the giant tiger whose sitting on the ground looking up at you. "Yeah without him I wouldn't have made it here. I don't know what the heck you guys were thinking not waking me up when we got here but lucky for you guys this tiger showed up and helped me find you." You smile. Nami turns pale "you're not going to keep it are you." She frowns. You shrug "well if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been able to save you guys so yeah if Luffy says I can then I will." You say smiling.

A few moments' later Luffy returns smiling. "I took care of it good thing (y/n) was here otherwise that would have probably taken a whole other 20 minutes or so." Luffy says smiling. "Yeah well it's over now let's get out of here..." Zoro says annoyed and starts walking the wrong way towards the ship. "um Zoro... that... that isn't the right way..." you say running after him. He turns around and sighs. "Ok which way is it then?" he grumbles. You point the other way and he starts walking off again. When you turn back around you see Luffy looking at the tiger. "Hey (y/n) is this your tiger? It's cute!" he says smiling and pets it. "Sort of I was meaning to ask you about that. You see I think it likes me and I was wondering if there was room on the ship..." Luffy cuts you off. "It's so fluffy! Can I keep it!" he smiles.

You're surprised the captain of all people you thought would have said no but he seems to like the tiger. "I was going to ask you that." You reply to Luffy. "Yes!" he smiles and jumps on the tigers back. "Go tiger!" he yells but the tiger doesn't move. "Aww I think it's broken." Luffy pouts. You can't help but giggle as you climb up onto its back as well. "Let me try Luffy. Alright back to the ship." The tiger nods and stands up. "Hey what about us!" Nami yells. "Well hurry up." You reach down for Nami's hand and grab it. Just then the tiger begins to run through the woods. As it passes Zoro Luffy stretches and grabs him. "Damn it Luffy more warning next time." Zoro grumbles. The tiger leaps onto the ship and then lays down. "I love it!" Luffy screams petting the tiger some more.

After a few minutes on deck everyone starts to wonder off. Sanji comes back from wherever he was and talks to Luffy. You notice Zoro seems to be very upset he hasn't said much since everyone returned to the ship and you were beginning to worry. You decide to go find him and see what he is doing. You find him at the front of the ship training. "This is unacceptable I should have been able to cut that wax without any trouble yet I was only able to get half way through it." He grumbles to himself as he does push-ups on his hands. You walk over and stand near him. "Are you ok Zoro?" you ask frowning a bit. He flips back onto his feet and looks at you. You can tell he isn't very happy. "I'm not really in the best mood right now..." he grumbles. "Why what happened Zoro?" you ask.

"I'm not strong enough... I should have been able to cut that wax but I failed..." he sits on the ground and pouts. "What you're upset about not being able to cut wax?" you say sitting next to him. He looks away. "Maybe..." he grumbles. "Don't beat yourself up over it Zoro I didn't try to cut it but I'm sure I wouldn't have succeeded either." You try to assure him. He takes a deep breath and looks you in the eye. "If you hadn't shown up when you did. I would probably be dead." He huffs. "Luffy was there I'm sure he would have saved you..." you say looking down. "I'm not so sure... he was having a lot of trouble with the paint lady he couldn't seem to pull himself together long enough to help us. " He mumbles. "He may be scatterbrained at times but I know he always comes through when we need him. What are you really upset about?" you ask moving closer to him.

He sighs. "I couldn't cut the wax. That is why I am upset. I should have been able to break it." He lays back on the deck. You lay down next to him on your side so you can see him. "You'll get there eventually Zoro you need to stop beating yourself up over things you can't help." You say smiling. He doesn't look over but he does move his arm around you and pull you closer to him. "Yeah your right... your always right... you really are the best girlfriend in the world you know that." He smiles a little looking up at the sky. "aww" you smile and cuddle closer to him.

��