Zoro: x reader part 2

"I win again!" you drop your cards. Zoro groans in frustration. "That's what 15 times in a row...damn how did you get so good at this!" you smile. "I don't know... just lucky I guess." You pick up the cards. Zoro looks up at the sky and lays back on the deck. "Hey I know I still have to do whatever you say for a week but for real I want to take a nap... just give me like 3 hours..." you roll your eyes. "Alright but when I come wake you up later you better be in a better mood." He grins and closes his eyes. "Why don't you go have fun in town we probably won't be stopped much longer anyway so you should enjoy it while you can." You nod and stand up. "Yeah alright I'll see you when I get back then."

You look at his one sword and frown. You know that he won't be able to fight to his full potential with only one but he wouldn't take yours he was far too proud. You walk to the edge of the ship and look back. "Wow he really did want a nap he is already asleep." You jump over the edge landing on the dock. "I wonder what I'll find in this town..." you open your bag and look inside to make sure you still had money. Then you close the bag and walk down the street. You pass by shop after shop but they don't have anything interesting so you don't buy anything. Just when you're starting to give up you spot what you were looking for. "Those are perfect!"

Inside the window sat two swords just like Zoro's other one but these had black blades. You knew from all your years training with swords that black blades were the strongest. You had to have them but one glance at the price and you knew it was way too much for you. You frown "oh man those would have been perfect..." as you turn away the shop keeper notices you and walks over. "Excuse me? Were you wanting those?" you turn to look at the man and you sigh. "Yeah but I can't afford them..." the old man looks down the street and then back to you. "If you do a job for me I'll give them to you..."

"A job? What kind of job?" the old man looked down the street again. "there is a gang of bullying bandits a little ways up the road... they came here a few weeks ago on a ship and set up a camp... they've been terrorizing the villagers here... get rid of them and you can have the swords." The smile returns to your face. "Bandits no problem! I hope you're serious about those swords old man don't go anywhere I'll be right back!" you run off to the edge of town in the direction the man had pointed.

It doesn't take you long to find the camp. You look around all the bandits are just sitting around talking. You stroll right into the middle of their group like you own the place. "Which one of you is the leader of this outfit?" they all stop and a really big guy stands up to face you. "That would be me... why little girl you got a problem? Or maybe you just really wanted us to kill you." You draw your swords. "I'm going to ask you nicely to leave this village alone..." they all burst into laughter. "No... anything else?" you grin. "I was hoping you would want to do this the hard way... take up arms I challenge you to a duel!"

The man draws his huge sword grinning ear to ear. "If you wish to die fine..." his group backs away leaving room for you to battle. You attack using one sword to block and the other to score a direct blow down the front of the man. He falls back a bit and looks down at himself. "You're in for it now girly!" he swings at you from the side you jump over the attack. He swings again from the top you dodge it gracefully. As soon as your feet touch the ground you spring forward swords crossed. In a flash you're standing behind him you grin and turn around just in time to see him slice in half. His group all look on in disbelief. You stare at them and they stare back. "Go back to your ship and get the hell off this island before I kill you all!" you shoot them the scariest glare you can make.

They all run towards the village you chase after them. You stop in front of the shop and scream. "Yeah that's right you'd better run!" the shop keeper stands in the doorway blinking with a confused look on his face. You turn to him and smile. "There you go bandits are taken care of." He hands you a neatly wrapped package which by the look of it you know is those two swords. "Thank you so much for getting rid of those bandits... please take these as a thank you from all of us... I will spread you name as a hero..." you nod and take the gift thankfully. "Not a problem I'm only too happy to help."