Nami: how you met nami

"This girl will be the death of me! Come back here you!" you've been chasing her for what seems like hours and you're starting to get tired. Just when you think you have her backed into a corner she finds a way out by trying to seduce you. Which you would think after a couple times you'd be ready for but she gets you every time. You don't even know why she wanted the treasure so badly but you do know you had seen it first and you weren't going to let her take it. She ran out onto a dock and with nowhere left to go she faced you. "I've got you now! Give it back!" she sticks her tongue out. "Make me!"

You charge at her not paying any attention to the surrounding boats. Suddenly somebody drops in front of you and kicks you right in the face sending you flying back to the other end of the dock. "Nice timing sanji." The girl exclaims. Then two more guys drop down from the boat onto the dock. "This guy giving you trouble Nami?" the green haired guy says drawing his sword. You stand up furiously and glare past them at Nami. "Just give it back I saw it first!" she looks up at sanji her eyes were pleading. "He chased me all over town he's a bad man... you'll save me right sanji." She knew sanji would do anything she asked him too. He nodded "I will defend your honor!" he leaped forward hands in his pockets and began assaulting you once more. You dodge every move getting more and more upset every time he attacked until finally you grab his foot mid-kick. "I'm not after her I just want what she stole from me!" you pick up sanji by his foot and throw him into the harbor.

Zoro steps forward ready to defend Nami from your assault, but before he could Luffy looks at Nami then at you. "She stole something from you? Then she should return it? Right Nami?" he turns to Nami who sighs. "But it's mine I took it fair and square." She pouts. Zoro puts his sword away and turns to Nami. Sanji looks up at you from the water glaring. "Fine! Just take it I don't care anyway..." Nami throws the bag to you. When you bend down to grab the bag is when Luffy notices you have a lute on your back. "Oh! A musician!" he exclaims pointing at the lute. Zoro rolls his eyes. "Oh here we go again... with the music..." he sighs. You leave the bag on the ground and stand up looking at them with your eye brow raised. "I have been known to play music yes... but I see not why that matters?"

Luffy begins to get excited. "Play something!" you stare at him confused but you pull your lute strap and bring it to the front. You are about to play when you look down and see sanji staring at you from the water you reach down and help him up. "Sorry about that..." he huffs and walks back over to the ship. Luffy smiles and walks over to you. "Ok let's hear it play something come on." You smile and nod. "I know a few songs... but this one's my favorite one." You begin to play dust in the wind by Kansas. The whole time you play you don't look up. When you're finished you look up and see Luffy smiling like crazy. You look behind him and see sanji and Zoro looking rather baffled and Nami looking swept off her feet.

"That's it! You're going to join my crew music guy!" you raise your eyebrow. "Oh I really couldn't... I'm not the pirate type..." you're cut off as he grabs your arm and drags you over to the group. You grab the bag of treasure as your dragged away. "Luffy we don't need music..." Zoro starts but Luffy shoots him a glance that shuts him up. "No it's alright I don't want to join..." you start again as you're dragged past the man who had kicked you in the face. "Once Luffy makes his mind up he won't change it... you're stuck, welcome to the crew." Sanji laughs and follows luffy and zoro as they climb back up the ship as you are dragged onto the ship.

t