Sanji: How you Met Sanji

Chapter one: how you met Sanji

*flashback*

Your floating on a piece of wood nearly starved to death what little food you had lasted only ten mere days as most of the food had, had not been able to float and quickly sank into the sea before you could grab it. You had managed to draw it out eating only once every other day but still the food was gone. Adrift at sea for 20 days you stare up at the sky cursing the sea and your father with your dying breath. "Damn him and this cursed sea... damn him and his stupid dream or finding the all blue... this is all his fault... daddy zeff if you can hear me... I will never..." as your about to finish your sentence you hear a boat in the distance approaching. You lay there unable to move hoping they saw you. "A boat I'm saved... oh wonderful news." You think to yourself waiting.

You can hear a man calling to you once the boat pulls alongside. You are unable to speak but you manage to move your arm enough that they can tell you are just barely alive. "She's alive the kid is alive! Quick get a boat down there!" the man calls to his crew mates. You fade in and out of consciousness until they reach you. Once you realize they are helping you grin and let yourself fall into the sleep you've been avoiding for the last day. When you wake up you're not much better off your body still hurts and you hungry but your not dead so there's that.

You stare up at the ship's captain who smiles down at you. "You're lucky little lady that we happened along when we did." You look around. "Where am I..." the ship's captain smiles again. "My boat little lady. Would you like something to eat now?" you stare up surprised but before you can answer another man burst through the door. "Sir we've just found two more stranded on a rocky island a small boy and an old man. What should we do sir?" the captain smiles and nods. "Bring them aboard and get them all something to eat." He stands up and leaves the room.

You stare at the door waiting and wondering who the other two people could be. Once the door opens and the two stumble in you begin to cry. "Father... you lived... what happened to your leg!" he is led to a chair by the man supporting him. Then the man hurries out of the room. The man you know as father turns to you and smiles but his eyes tell a different story then the rest of him. "Father... what happened to you..." you say again tears roll down your cheeks. "It does not matter... the point is we are still alive..." the little boy stares at you confused but you pay no mind to him. After a while a crew member comes in with a few little plates of food and hands them out.

You eat quickly as you are starving. "This is so yummy!" the boy mumbles with his mouth full. "We should serve this in the restaurant old man." Zeff eats quietly but smiles when the boy says this. You raise your eyebrow confused. "Restaurant?" they both smile and turn back to their plates. After the plates are completely cleaned off the boy takes a deep breath and turns to you. "Hi I'm sanji!" you smile meekly and blush.

*flash back ends*

You think back on that first meeting with sanji as you hear the fighting erupting outside. You kick the door again trying to break it but it doesn't budge. "Damn sanji thinking he can lock me in this pantry! I'll kick his ass when I get out of here!" you scream and kick the door again. You hated that sanji was always trying to protect you from everything. Every time something awesome would start to happen he would lock you up in the pantry to keep you safe. You did like sanji but he was so overprotective it drove you insane and all because you are the head chef's daughter. You slump down into the bottom of the pantry and huff. "That boy is really going to get it when I get out of here!" after a while the noise died down.

You hear the dragging footsteps of men as they shuffle into the kitchen. "Hey somebody let me out!" you scream. "He's locked her up in the pantry again... good I was beginning to think she had died in that mess." You hear the lock outside the door click and you push the door open springing out to find sanji. "Where is he? That bastard he's going to get it! Where is he?" you notice how beat up everyone is and you begin to relax. "What did I miss?" you ask looking at the chefs. They stand there quietly until one man finally says. "Sanji left... he went to become a pirate..." your eyes grow wide with disbelief "sanji... left... but he can't leave... I... I still had so much to tell him..." you shake your head and run out the door.