Sanji: x reader part 4

You're in a panic, you know Sanji is in the kitchen with Zoro and Usopp talking about the date you are about to go on. 

You turn to Nami and frown. "Nami I'm quite nervous..." you say trying to decide on the white dress or the red one. 

"Why (y/n) you've had meals with Sanji before haven't you?" Nami replies digging through her bags of treasure to find the necklace she knows is in there somewhere. 

"Yes but just eating alone with somebody doesn't make it a date Nami. I may have had meals with him before but it's never been more than just the two of us as friends. I don't know if I'm ready for this." You shrug giving up and trying to decide which dress you like the most. 

"Don't think about it too much. Just calm down and be yourself. After all it's not like the two of you are just friends anymore. He already knows what your like and it'd be weird for you to change. Just try to relax nothing could possibly go wrong." She reassures you.

Nami picks up the dresses and shrugs. "I don't think either of these are quite right. Let's try this black one." Nami says pulling out a black dress and handing it to you. 

"Thanks Nami your right this one looks much better." You say pulling it on. You had to admit that though Nami was very annoying to you she always had a way of coming through when you needed her. This is one of those times when you were thankful that Nami was your friend. 

She locates the necklace she had been searching for and hands it to you. "Here this'll look great." She says smiling. She helps you put on the necklace and you look at yourself in the mirror. "You look great." Nami says beginning to rummage through her things for a hair brush. 

"You think so?" you reply running your fingers through your long hair. 

"Yup just need to do your hair now and then we'll be all done." Nami attacks you with the hairbrush and in no time has your hair all done up and looking very nice.

With the most incredible amount of timing there is a knock on the door, to which both you and Nami yell. "Who is it?" 

the door opens and Zoro is standing there with a very serious look on his face. He looks at you then turns away and looks up the stairs. "I was supposed to tell you that swirly brow is ready..." he starts but trails off at the end. 

"Oh thanks Zoro." You smile and stand up. You walk past him out the door and up to the deck where you are surprised to see Sanji has set up an incredible display for the two of you. 

"Please have a seat." Sanji smiles and pulls your chair out for you. You smile and take your seat he nods and sits down opposite of you. "I hope you like it." He smiles taking the lid off of his plate to reveal the meal he has prepared. You uncover yours and can't help but feel an overwhelming emotion.

You pick up your fork and smile. "It smells great Sanji you've really out done yourself." You say before trying the food which seems to dance on your taste buds. 

He smiles and reaches for the wine. "You want some?" he inquires holding up the bottle. 

"Just a little won't hurt." You agree smiling back at him. He nods and fills your glass then his own and puts the bottle back down on the table. You can tell he seems a bit lost not being the one serving the meal. After the two of you have finished eating he stands up and looks at the table then looks at you. 

"I hope you're not planning to clean that up." Zoro says walking over. 

"Ya actually I was." He says trying to decide if he wants to clear the table. 

"No Sanji... not today you guys go I'll take care of it." Zoro grumbles not happy with his own words. 

"Are you sure Zoro?" Sanji says not sure he trusts Zoro with the task.

"Yeah I can handle it. Just this one time." Zoro says gathering the plates and things from the table. Nami helps Zoro clear the table which Zoro appreciates because he was not looking forward to doing it himself. 

Sanji smiles at them and nods as they take all the things to the kitchen. He then turns to you smiling. "I actually had a little more planned if you feel like accompanying me up to the nest." He points up to the crows nest. 

"Sure Sanji." You reply happily wondering what it is he has planned. 

Sanji smiles and starts climbing up the rope he looks back down at you and smiles again. "Come on trust me this is going be to be awesome." He assures you and continues to climb. You follow him curiously wondering what it could possibly be.

Up on top of the nest Sanji waits for you smiling. "So what was it you wanted to show me?" you say as you pull yourself up over the side. 

Sanji helps you over the side and looks up at the sky. "Look how clear the stars are... it's beautiful don't you agree?" he says smiling at you. 

"Yes it is." You agree looking up at the stars. 

Sanji puts his arm around you and smiles. "But not as beautiful as you." He says. 

You turn to look at him unsure if you heard him correctly, but before you can ask him what he said he kisses you.